The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
Not sure... Early Nov I think. They got back to her within like a week but as I say she applied for geography so it's a different department.

yeah that's why I was asking lol, I've applied for geography as well but haven't heard anything from Edinburgh yet
Original post by slothonist
yeah that's why I was asking lol, I've applied for geography as well but haven't heard anything from Edinburgh yet

Oh! Well I still wouldn't worry... No one else I know has had an offer so early. I'm sure they will offer you in Jan. Good luck :smile:
Hi guys,

I have received an interview for midwifery at a number of Uni's :smile: I just want to know what will I have to expect when I am there?

Thank you
Original post by chloe.wilson
My school still hasn't sent off my ucas application for economics, getting worried now. Anyone got offers or know how long the following universities take to reply:
Warwick
Leeds (uni of)
York
Lancaster
Sheffield

I got both offers from Leeds and Lancaster in exactly 2 weeks :wink:
I sent mine on the 11th of December to QUB and got my offers a couple days later on 16th. University of Ulster is still taking its time though
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jamix
How long does Edinburgh usually take to reply? I sent my application off on November 6th and so far I've received offers from Leeds (AAB), Liverpool (ABB) and an unconditional from Leeds Beckett. I'm applying for Pharmacology btw

I swear I'll never understand how people can apply to Uni's like Leeds/Edinburgh and Leeds Beckett in the same application. They're on the opposite ends of the scale

Even if it's a backup, surely if your grades are good enough to consider apply to Edinburgh, you can also apply to better backups than Leeds beckett?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lawliettt
I swear I'll never understand how people can apply to Uni's like Leeds/Edinburgh and Leeds Beckett in the same application. They're on the opposite ends of the scale

Even if it's a backup, surely if your grades are good enough to consider apply to Edinburgh, you can also apply to better backups than Leeds beckett?

Apply to Oxford and Oxford Brookes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1927
Original post by Lawliettt

I applied to Leeds Beckett as a back up, not just because the entry grades are much lower but, because I like Leeds as a city. Also, there aren't many universities which offer a Pharmacology course that aren't too far away from home.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AceAttorney123
Edinburgh anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied for computing science 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. You got anything back yet?
Anyone know how long St. Andrews usually take?
Original post by louis781
Anyone know how long St. Andrews usually take?

You'll hear back sometime after the 15th of January, probably in March
Anyone know how long Swansea take to respond? (Currently in a dilemma)
Original post by moneymania999
Anyone know how long Swansea take to respond? (Currently in a dilemma)

They took 1 week for me
Reply 1933
Warwick definitely and Liverpoopl I think
Anyone heard/ got an offer from Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know how long Manchester usually take? I have send my application almost 1 month ago and still no response

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slothonist

Where else have you applied for geography?
Anyone know how long leicester takes for any of the biological science subjects? Been waiting for two months
Reply 1938
Original post by PlayerBB
Anyone heard/ got an offer from Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend got an offer from Hertfordshire for Diagnostic Radiography a few weeks ago
Original post by jamix
My friend got an offer from Hertfordshire for Diagnostic Radiography a few weeks ago

Do you know when she sent off her application ? If you don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending