(Original post by kandykissesxox)
    no idea what's going on here but I also don't want to know
    OMG biwi #1 is back Looool holy **** ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heyyyy Kandy, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    OMG biwi #1 is back Looool holy **** ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heyyyy Kandy, how are you?
    how are you responding if you're banned?

I'm goooddddddd, how are you zulu ?
    Are you and nucdev in a broken relationship ?

how are you responding if you're banned?

I'm goooddddddd, how are you zulu ?
    Are you and nucdev in a broken relationship ?
    I'm able to get pass the ban. mwhahahaha

Lol nah I just changed it myself haha

I'm good!!! Broken relationship. Yes we are. He cheated on me and he never forgot about his first wife! You! And now you're back... And you're so beautiful no wonder he was obsessed with you

Just saying but he's a horrible pati. I would leave him if I was you.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I'm able to get pass the ban. mwhahahaha

Lol nah I just changed it myself haha

I'm good!!! Broken relationship. Yes we are. He cheated on me and he never forgot about his first wife! You! And now you're back... And you're so beautiful no wonder he was obsessed with you

Just saying but he's a horrible pati. I would leave him if I was you.

Shall we take what's left of this crippled relationship to Jeremy Kyle ?
    I'm actually infuriated with all the relationships he's had

I'm afraid I'll have this repulsive TSR obsession again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you! I'm sure you're very beautiful yourself

I don't want to leave just yet.. I'm getting to comfy with his credit card

Shall we take what's left of this crippled relationship to Jeremy Kyle ?
    I'm actually infuriated with all the relationships he's had

I'm afraid I'll have this repulsive TSR obsession again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you! I'm sure you're very beautiful yourself

I don't want to leave just yet.. I'm getting to comfy with his credit card
    Not even Jezza can solve it I tried so hard but he just kept letting me down all the time. I mean he even drove you away. And he loved you with both his heads.

16108 or something I think. Don't let him smooth talk his way back into your bed. He's sneaky like that.

Awww... How are your exams? And everything? I'm assuming that's why you're off?

So that's why he wouldn't spend anything on me? You were taking all his money! Well, good on you that's what he deserve :lol:

I think me and you should get together and forsake nucdev and then see what he does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Not even Jezza can solve it I tried so hard but he just kept letting me down all the time. I mean he even drove you away. And he loved you with both his heads.

16108 or something I think. Don't let him smooth talk his way back into your bed. He's sneaky like that.

Awww... How are your exams? And everything? I'm assuming that's why you're off?

So that's why he wouldn't spend anything on me? You were taking all his money! Well, good on you that's what he deserve :lol:

I think me and you should get together and forsake nucdev and then see what he does
    LMAO DEAD

Jezza spent ยฃ150 on a lie detector recently, or so I've heard.. we may have to get down to the bottom of this relationship mishap.

Hero is not a snake and he does not slither loyalty goals

Well, exams are exams and will forever be the bane of my life.. but yes I actually managed to get out of this TSR whirlpool and get on with revision without having to ask for a ban
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lmao let's test it because apparently he can have as many wives as he pleases.
    Excuse my contradictory statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    x
    xx
    Glad to see Biwi No.1 and ex-Biwi No.2 are getting on so well with each other :rofl:
    Showing everyone that sautans can be friends :teehee:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    goodnight

wish me luck for my ict exam tomorro

pce

ReputationRep:
    Sooooo tired, lots to do and need to be up at 6.40am to catch a bus. Tomorrow will be a looooonnnng day

ReputationRep:
    I'm a night owl since I've been born,my mother told me how I never wanted to sleep at night ,I'm a night person lol. I love daylight but I feel more energised and creative at night.
    Even if I'm really tired I have problems falling asleep. these days I went out at 1AM to practice with my longboard lol
    I usually fall asleep at 5-6 AM, maybe later and I wake up really late, like 3-4 PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArinaWolfPack)
    I'm a night owl since I've been born,my mother told me how I never wanted to sleep at night ,I'm a night person lol. I love daylight but I feel more energised and creative at night.
    Even if I'm really tired I have problems falling asleep. these days I went out at 1AM to practice with my longboard lol
    I usually fall asleep at 5-6 AM, maybe later and I wake up really late, like 3-4 PM
    Me too. It is nice when you are all alone at night and nothing going on. Just doing your own thing.

When you try your best but you dont succeeeeeeddddd

When you get what you want but not what you neeeeeedddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikechinesefood)
    Me too. It is nice when you are all alone at night and nothing going on. Just doing your own thing.
    Yep,exactly, I hate so much to have people around when I do things for the first times. I want to be the only one who sees the mistakes and I'll show others when I can do at least a decent thing
    And also I can't draw/paint when someone is around, I need a workshop for myself so much )
    Last year I was in Romania(my country) and my mother came in uk when I started my final high school year so I lived with my grandpas ,well mostly with my grandma because grandpa loves going to the countryside house .
    My grandma always left the town in weekends to go at grandpa and cook for him or help him and I was all alone ,it was so good. I could paint while listening to music pretty loud and do a lot of mess without the yelling at me thing, and I could clean in peace, without indications )
    Or the best, going out with my friends at night or spending the night in with pizza and my pets. Gosh, I miss that so much XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hydeman 15 mins with is worth and so much better than an hour with you! Lol takes you an hour to make me :teehee: only takes Hydeman 15 cuz he's so good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hahahah I have to hire hookers because the men in my life can't satisfy me! How sad always expected better from a Hindu cuz the Muslims let me down. But you let me down too :rofl:
    Can testify that this is true - last night was amazing, baby. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL, you're going to get banned from I-Soc with talk like that. :lol:

Try an atheist - satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. :hippie: :sexface:

(Original post by mariam687)
    goodnight

wish me luck for my ict exam tomorro

pce
    Good Luck ๐Ÿ˜˜

LMAO DEAD

Jezza spent ยฃ150 on a lie detector recently, or so I've heard.. we may have to get down to the bottom of this relationship mishap.

Hero is not a snake and he does not slither loyalty goals

Well, exams are exams and will forever be the bane of my life.. but yes I actually managed to get out of this TSR whirlpool and get on with revision without having to ask for a ban
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lmao let's test it because apparently he can have as many wives as he pleases.
    Excuse my contradictory statement
    Hah Nucdev has a way of lying through his teeth. He told me I was the only one and then I found out about the 16107 wives . Looool ยฃ150 on a lie detector! We have to try it.

"He said I was the one, but then I found out about the other 16,107 wives" that'll be the shows titles for us. :lol:

:rofl: he's called hero? Hahahaha

Hey that's good!! Really good. Don't let it suck yu back in though. Haha. I'm hopefully going to take hiatus soon hopefully I say. Won't succeed.

Spoiler:
    Show
    hahah for this to happen, you need to say to him you wana divorce. Are you willing to do that? :holmes:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Can testify that this is true - last night was amazing, baby. :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL, you're going to get banned from I-Soc with talk like that. :lol:

Try an atheist - satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. :hippie: :sexface:
    Last night was more than amazing! I saw stars and the moon looked like the sun :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love how you bring up isoc. I'm not part of it. Loool. :lol:

Money back? Why are you all like hookers? First NucDev is, now you :rofl: I like it

ReputationRep:
    I see you've started a new riwayat of not tagging me when you mention me
    :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Hah Nucdev has a way of lying through his teeth. He told me I was the only one and then I found out about the 16107 wives . Looool ยฃ150 on a lie detector! We have to try it.

"He said I was the one, but then I found out about the other 16,107 wives" that'll be the shows titles for us. :lol:

Hey that's good!! Really good. Don't let it suck yu back in though. Haha. I'm hopefully going to take hiatus soon hopefully I say. Won't succeed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hahah for this to happen, you need to say to him you wana divorce. Are you willing to do that? :holmes:
    :toofunny: DEAD!!!!

Yes, she calls me Hero Sort your stalking/reading skills out! - My "about me" would have given you that piece of info.

And together, me and her are Jodi No.1 :smug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No she won't. We're an eternal jodi :mmm:
    :laugh:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Last night was more than amazing! I saw stars and the moon looked like the sun :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Money back? Why are you all like hookers? First NucDev is, now you :rofl: I like it
    I knew it!
    Hallucinations! Kaunsa nasha le rahi ho? :curious:
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You should be part of ISOC, they'd help you out with a good and proper halal lifestyle which you so desparately need :teehee:

We give more bang for your buck
    :facepalm:

I'm going to jahannam :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Spoiler:
    Show

How nice that that's the only part you remember.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, you might to join in the future, and then they won't let you because you insulted their sexual prowesses. :lol:

Only if you want me to be, baby. I'd bed you for free, anytime, anyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Spoiler:
    Show

Give him an ultimatum or something?

Do I have to make a special appearence on the show or something ? It's just that, I don't exactly like the idea of being booed at on national tv..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been bribed with money so unfortunately a divorce is not likely at this stage..

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.