Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
xemilyx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hello, hope you all did amazing in your results, I have been thinking of you all day Just thought I would say that, and congrats to those who I have heard from. You're all amazing :hugs:
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Want to die. Want to die. Want to die.....I don't even know why, either Things have been going reasonably well recently, including my dad possibly getting me an IT job, and now I just feel like crap :s:
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
Want to die. Want to die. Want to die.....I don't even know why, either Things have been going reasonably well recently, including my dad possibly getting me an IT job, and now I just feel like crap :s:
:hugs: Do you want to talk about what's getting to you, or is it just general awfulness?
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
:hugs: Do you want to talk about what's getting to you, or is it just general awfulness?
I don't know if there's anything in particular that's getting to me If there is then I think the only thing it could possibly be would be my non-existent love life, and I don't really want to go too deeply into the misery of the past of that side of my life :no: I just....I seem to have a bit of a tendency to get attracted to really nice people a bit too easily, and even when subconsciously I know nothing's likely to come of it I still have a crush that just won't go away...and I have a really tough time getting rid of my feelings for them when it finally does hit home that nothing really can come of it (e.g. like with the last girl when she got a boyfriend)
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi, hope everyone is ok, im still up :/ nevermind lol
I cant sleep anyway recently
Hope you are all ok
:hugs: for all
Well done for results aswell
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Hi, hope everyone is ok, im still up :/ nevermind lol
I cant sleep anyway recently
Hope you are all ok
:hugs: for all
Well done for results aswell
Hey, I can't sleep either
My sleeping pattern is really messed up, I get to bed at 4 these days.
How are you feeling?
xxx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Hey, I can't sleep either
My sleeping pattern is really messed up, I get to bed at 4 these days.
How are you feeling?
xxx

Im ok thanks, have been ok after last nights disaster.
How are you? :hugs:
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Im ok thanks, have been ok after last nights disaster.
How are you? :hugs:
Yay, I'm glad you're feeling better
I'm so so. I didn't get my results because I couldn't bare going back to my old school soooo I'm probably going to do an all nighter and wait for the postman. I really can't sleep
I don't understand why I care though seeing as these exams don't really mean anything.. It's wierd.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
I don't know if there's anything in particular that's getting to me If there is then I think the only thing it could possibly be would be my non-existent love life, and I don't really want to go too deeply into the misery of the past of that side of my life :no: I just....I seem to have a bit of a tendency to get attracted to really nice people a bit too easily, and even when subconsciously I know nothing's likely to come of it I still have a crush that just won't go away...and I have a really tough time getting rid of my feelings for them when it finally does hit home that nothing really can come of it (e.g. like with the last girl when she got a boyfriend)
I'm not sure if we're getting at the same thing, but I'm a bit like... I don't know, a kicked puppy. If anyone shows me the slightest bit of compassion IRL when it's not expected, I tend to just fall in love. I'm just so not used to being shown kindness (I know, waa waa, get out the violins - I'm not attention seeking, I'm just trying to explain) and I start to adore the most inappropriate people.

Then I end up getting hurt because obviously they don't feel the same way, and why should they? And then I spend time obsessing and I feel so unbearably alone and I just fall apart.

And I'm not sure if that's what you're getting at, but if it is, I feel your pain. :hugs:
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well done to everyone on results
Proud of you all!
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel awful. Full up nose Sore throat feeling so very very sick
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
MY RESULTS ARE LOST IN THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!
So today, the postman comes to my stepdad's house and my results aren't there. So I thought, meh no worries they've probably sent them to my mum's house. So I phone my mum to ask if they're there and she says nooo the postmans come and gone already and there's nothing for you. So I then phone my school to ask what address they've sent them to and the secretary said she sent them to my mum on recorded next day delivery so someone should've signed for it. I then told her nothing had come and she said 'oh well we have a problem then' NO **** WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

She then went on to tell me that if its not there then she doesnt know where it is and it's probably lost in the post. I then asked her if she could just tell me over the phone what I got and she said no because I didn't sign the form giving other people (such as teachers) permission to tell me my results. Of course I didn't sign the form, I was in hospital for god knows how many weeks trying to get over an OD

Now she's said the headmistress is coming in at 5 to sort things out and she'll see what she can do. I'm so annoyed because I haven't slept due to being so worried and now they haven't come and she doesnt know where they are!!
Panic.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am ****ed Sorry I can't be here for you
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im sorry you havent got your results must be frustrating.
My head is ****ed up im trying to decide what to do i cant get it.
I am a ****ing loser.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Im sorry you havent got your results must be frustrating.
My head is ****ed up im trying to decide what to do i cant get it.
I am a ****ing loser.
You're not a loser
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just got off the phone with my headmistress. I got 2 C's and an E
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi hun, well done on your results. :hugs: I got 2 Cs and a D. Yeah, it's not great, but I got into Uni and today that's all I care about. I am officially a uni student and that feels great
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well done, you passed! thats a real achievment considering circumstances. Well done.

(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Hi hun, well done on your results. :hugs: I got 2 Cs and a D. Yeah, it's not great, but I got into Uni and today that's all I care about. I am officially a uni student and that feels great
Glad you have the "uni student" feel now! So happy for you well done

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:
Im feeling just a little down today, prob just nothing really.
Just feeling low for no reason :/
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone.

Emily, if you want to talk you know where I am. Same to fairy and anyone else too

I feel like my mental health is very rapidly declining. I almost want to go back and see my private psychiatrist again but I won't mention that to my parents because it costs too much. I'm not doing so good.
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys.

Hows everyone?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads