Why have i not got rid of Clichy yet =\
mc_watson87
Why have i not got rid of Clichy yet =\

:ditto: I dont see a decent replacement for him so he stays :s:
Was it Zaki?

Edit: YES :biggrin:
Reply 1924
LOL Damn Zaki. How does he do it.

There goes two of my clean sheets.. he's my second sub as well :frown:.
Colesy
Why are any of you relying on Zaki to score against Liverpool at home anyway? They are really solid at home.

:giggle:
Reply 1926
Ronaldo VII

Lmao screw you :p:

You gotta admit on paper it didn't look likely :cool:
He is my 3rd sub, but two of my players aren't playing :frown:
I hope Geovanni doesn't play this week :p:
Reply 1928
Agger assist makes things a bit better :smile:.
Reply 1929
Ronaldo VII

Lmao screw you :p:

You gotta admit on paper it didn't look likely :cool:
Reply 1930
OMFG Zaki overhead kick.

Zaki please forgive me.
Colesy
OMFG Zaki overhead kick.

Zaki please forgive me.

:giggle: :bhangra: :teeth:
I want Zaki's babies. :bhangra:
Reply 1933
LOL.

All I can hope is that Robson Souza doesn't play, Marney breaks his leg on the way to his match/Wes Brown and then AMR ZAKI COMES ON TO GIVE ME 10 MOTHERF' POINTS.
Fudge.

I really hope Geovanni doesn't play now :sad:
I am pretty sure Zaki is getting a few bonuses as well...
I was so close too subbing Zaki out as I thought he wasn't playing! Luckily I didn't. Now I'm hoping for some points from captain Ronaldo.
I'm hoping my choice of Rooney instead of Ronaldo for captain pays off. Both start.
Reply 1937
OMG BROWN NOT STARTING!

Get in, please don't come on :smile:.

All I need is for Robson to be screwed and AMR ZAKI IM IN THE MONEY.
Ascient
Rooney hat-trick en route tbf. I will guarantee you right now, though, that he will get 3 bonus points regardless.

I said to my dad last night that it would be worth a quid to bet on a Rooney hat trick. He scored 3 against Bolton in October 2006, 2 against Villa and missed penalty in October 2007 and is in top form at home to West Brom October 2008. Saying that, he'll do nothing and get sent off today :colonhash:
Ronaldo VII
I said to my dad last night that it would be worth a quid to bet on a Rooney hat trick. He scored 3 against Bolton in October 2006, 2 against Villa and missed penalty in October 2007 and is in top form at home to West Brom October 2008. Saying that, he'll do nothing and get sent off today :colonhash:

Lol, would be sod's law. He's on form and an in form Rooney is always dangerous. Plus, the way fantasy footy bonus works, they're going to give him 3 just because he's the name in the press at the moment and it's a bit like a retrospective 3 points for his England performances.

I've never been so sure of anything in my life tbh.

Latest