Official LSE Applicants+Decisions 2009 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Economist1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The_Hessian)
Would you call it to be weird that I'm still checking track? at 10:15pm UK time??? :eek3:
No, because I checked Track at a few minutes after midnight once. At least it was worth it since I got an offer. But I've got to admit, before I got the offer, I was completely addicted to Track.
random18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Economist1)
No, because I checked Track at a few minutes after midnight once. At least it was worth it since I got an offer. But I've got to admit, before I got the offer, I was completely addicted to Track.
congrats on the offer mate! I had a feeling you'd get one!...hopefully I can join you there =p
...if you did get the Cambridge offer now, which would you pick ;p
Economist1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by random18)
congrats on the offer mate! I had a feeling you'd get one!...hopefully I can join you there =p
...if you did get the Cambridge offer now, which would you pick ;p
Thanks again. I'm sure you'll get one too.

I'm going to stay quiet about preferences until I get a decision from Cambridge.
Incoherence
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The_Hessian)
I doubt that you will hear from the LSE before Christmas. The people who already received offers applied like in mid-October the latest.

Since everybody hopes the pattern of decision days from the last years will also continue this year, we shall expect one more rejection and one offer day.

If you are a really strong candidate, you may here from them in 2 weeks; but I think it's more likely to hear from them next year. At least don't count on it!

Greetings from the old continent!
Oh, so basically those who received offers today are early/mid-Oct applicants? Hmmm, didn't know that. hahah. I sent mine off only two weeks ago and I'm already paranoid over offers. looool
LadyJane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Offer for law Absolutely thrilled Got it around 12-ish. I think I mucked up my LNAT, so probably my firm choice :yep:

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, don't forget there are still many more offer days to come!!!
Economist1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LadyJane)
Offer for law Absolutely thrilled Got it around 12-ish. I think I mucked up my LNAT, so probably my firm choice :yep:

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, don't forget there are still many more offer days to come!!!
Fantastic! Well done.
LadyJane
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fantastic! Well done.
Thanks, same to you!
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My hops and freams have dies tonight... at least ¨ti'm homr wwasted and got laid tongiht :yep: I nnneeeeeeeedddddd an LSE offferr!!!!
dewinte
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Incoherence)
Oh, so basically those who received offers today are early/mid-Oct applicants? Hmmm, didn't know that. hahah. I sent mine off only two weeks ago and I'm already paranoid over offers. looool
How many early appliers like me don't have decisions? My application was processed by UCAS on the 6th of Oct, had my first offer on the 8th from Manchester. So LSE definitely had it by the 8th
kingkanoot
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dewinte)
How many early appliers like me don't have decisions? My application was processed by UCAS on the 6th of Oct, had my first offer on the 8th from Manchester. So LSE definitely had it by the 8th
my acknowledgement from LSE was on the 9th of october and i've heard nothing from them so far...
Jibzy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
congrats peeps
Jibzy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fantastic! Well done.
congrats!!! great achievement
Jaanu7
Report 10 years ago
I got my offer today for Maths and Economics :woo:
So relieved but now theres the dilemma of MMORSE at Warwick or Maths and Eco at LSE? Sooooo confused!
izoar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kingkanoot)
haha no because I'm doing the same thing!
You better be preparing for your Queens' interview. I'm a Queens' applicant for economics too. When is your interview 12/12??
Jibzy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hanayori)
Conditional Offer for Government! AAB
I'm glad

Although the letter did say "pls provide certified verification of English Language qualification". Can i use school's English paper (called General Paper) for A level? Or SAT?
hey congrats. what are a-levels/igcse's like?I've been studying for 4 years in an English-speaking institution in Singapore and got 2350 for SAT..
hey congrats. what are a-levels/igcse's like?
jammythedodger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Also, I think the rejections'admissions thing is quite straneg sometimes.
Cause people with better grades than me have been rejected out of hand on the 10th and 25th, but I havent.
My mum phoned up at work, cause she was like, where's the offer/rejection? And apprently those who they reject first are those who they reject out of hand.

Also they said, people should get an answer within 2 months of the form going to them... according to that timescale I have until Christmas time basically.
Im assuming people who applied early but havent heard yet must be like on teh borderline of offer/rejection, and theyre just waiting to see who else applies. The last sentence was my thoughts, not what teh admissions person said.
theorangecab
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Congrats to all the fellow LSE offer-receivers today! Ahhhh, seems like they sent most of them out just before noon!

And yeah, everyone who seems to have received an offer were early-October/mid-October applicants (maybe even earlier).

I'm still in shock/ridiculously happy :o:, somehow everyone in my grade found out, even the headmistress (school principal) and I only told like 2/3 people :woo:
jimmyeatworld
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey,

has any international applicants (outside the EU) received their offers yet? I have a feeling that they might separate these applicatiions into another pile and will send out offers later.

and, congrats to those so far!
econk7
Report 10 years ago
i think there are some international applicants who got their offers. i havent receive any reply as of yet and i'm an international applicant.

congrats to everyone who received their offers!
theorangecab
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jimmyeatworld)
Hey,

has any international applicants (outside the EU) received their offers yet? I have a feeling that they might separate these applicatiions into another pile and will send out offers later.

and, congrats to those so far!
I'm international and I got an offer today. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear soon!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (182)
18.86%
No (582)
60.31%
Not really bothered about them (201)
20.83%

Watched Threads