Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomR66)
    Hold tight all in sandby! Especially third floor!
    wooo third at sandby seems like the place to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawna12)
    ah souds good just want september to hurry up now! x
    I know, now that accommodation stress is out of the way I'm rather looking forward to it! Maybe see you there! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    floor 2 room 303 you?
    I can't remember what floor :/ but room 482! haha, i don't even know which building it was :s I panicked! haha. oops
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yay I've just booked Hampden Hall - Ground Floor: Room 061!

Anyone else near me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicholaswillis)
    Is anyone staying at norton? I think im in room 122.. its all a blur now though...
    yea room 303 2nd floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi123)
    I know, now that accommodation stress is out of the way I'm rather looking forward to it! Maybe see you there! x
    Definitly X

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at Meridian court?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KKM)
    Me too) 3406, block G but not surre
    I clicked on block D but can't remember if I clicked out of it or not, who knows! We'll just turn up like little lost sheep and hope for the best haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    haha! Gutted! Did you stay up all night?
    erm kinda. i stayed up from 12-2. i thought i set my alarm to 3:15am. i was planning to wake up every hour to check it. apparently i didn't even set my alarm, i ended up waking up at 7am(so lucky) i could have woke up at 12pm lmao.

i guess it is my destiny to be in sandby lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexParkins)
    You were like 25-30 minutes late then... :/ As for only being on since then, some of us were up til 2/3 this morning and then got up at 6 to make sure we got the accommodation we wanted. I'm in the New Halls on Clifton btw, it wasn't necessarily the fact I thought it would be full, more the choice of room I wanted.

At least you got simpsons though, I hear its rather nice, even considered staying there as its on the bus route to clifton and the city centre.

Apologies for the grouchyness on this post, it's due to a lack of sleep as you can probably imagine!
    ****! should've got up earlier I guess, not good.

yeah I was on the brink of booking accommodation in the new halls, then I thought i'd refresh the page one more time.. then all of a sudden simpsons came up so I thought **** it, it's my only choice since seeing most of my course will be in the city :/ ah i'm glad i've got good feedback on it!

haha no worries man, I think we're all sleep deprived.

so what course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo, i'm in E237
    add me on facebook if you're in my block haha

http://www.facebook.com/#!/fxckforever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    Yeah, I wanna see the floor plan. I can't remember which block I chose either, I think it was the top one, but can't remember the name haha. Hopefully they'll send us like a pack or something.
    I can't either! i think i was the top one as well haha, i hope they do! and are a little more organised than they were with the ID'd n that.

ReputationRep:
    anyone in simpson?!!

ReputationRep:
    been trying to call for 20 mins now but everytime there is no operator available or it will ring a few times then they take a diff line calling in and i go to 'sorry there is no operator available.....'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauz)
    anyone in simpson?!!
    wahey! finally another fellow simpsonian, haha. i'm in room 302.. I actually can't remember what floor it is because I just couldn't stop clicking proceed etc. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    been trying to call for 20 mins now but everytime there is no operator available or it will ring a few times then they take a diff line calling in and i go to 'sorry there is no operator available.....'
    So sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephhcharlene)
    U called the main ntu number then they might redirect you? I remember reading it opens at 9.30am tho, might be wrong tho

ReputationRep:
    Everytime i hear someone talk about Simpson i have that theme start in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ermm i've been up all night trying to book at Gill street but i haven't seen it on the list at all i'm really worried because it was my only choice i had? has anyone else tried booking yet or is it fully booked already 0.o???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz7)
    wahey! finally another fellow simpsonian, haha. i'm in room 302.. I actually can't remember what floor it is because I just couldn't stop clicking proceed etc. how about you?
    Well im floor 2 room 302, so youre not floor 2

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.