Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sigh, I have my first exam today. My entire year has had 2 days to revise for this exam due to the fact that during the previous week which was meant to be for revision, design had us still working until friday.

Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. Good luck, hope it goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    I screwed up reading the exam schedule... thought they were in the following week and then discovered that the one I thought that was on the 12th is actually tomorrow!!!!

Yikes!

ReputationRep:
    /\ Argh! WOrst nightmare?!

My exam yesterday went well, Palladio and Michelangelo questions came up and they were practically the only things I had revised, so yay?

However, I am now into my 1 day of revision for my next exam! Hurray!

ReputationRep:
    Mine went pretty well too- I got, literally, my ideal question, then a good question and then one which wasn't too brilliant but gave me a chance to waffle. So I was happy.

Kay, I know how you feel. My next is on Saturday (heinous) but then my last one is the Monday after that. And that's a bloody heavy exam too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even start my exams until Tuesday... it sucks. My last one is the Friday afternoon. But I'm glad I don't have any this week as I've been quite ill, and gone to the doctors twice in 3 days, so couldn't have actually sat the exams if I'd had them anyway... although I haven't been able to revise either so am panicking slightly.

Good luck everyone xxx

ReputationRep:
    Aw. Get better soon, Emma. xx

ReputationRep:
    hi guys im currently waiting for a reply from edinburgh any idea when they usually arrive??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyrambo0)
    Question for michaelnicholson88 - who taught delict last year?

This year we have Douglas Brodie but it feels odd, almost like he has never taught it before and on the law school web page it says delict is his secondary interest not even his specialty!!
    I think it was Elspeth Reid (correct me if I'm wrong). Previous years were taught by Prof Brodie though, myself included.

Give him a chance, its only week two, afterall, he isn't Head of the Law School for nothing

ReputationRep:
    It was indeed Elspeth Reid, but, as NicLeys has said, Brodie is a very respected academic in the field of delict. Give him a chance- the best lecturers are usually the ones you hate at first, but that grow on you.

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

I'm procrastinating to the max--AD2 portfolio due 2pm on Monday, stressing! The internet is very bad for photoshopping...

ReputationRep:
    Yes... why is the exam schedule so spread out.... I need lots of pressure/stress to force me to do anything...
    With all this time btw exams I just seem to be able to find so many displacement activities...

ReputationRep:
    Sperad out? You must be kidding. Last Tuesday and Friday, this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and then next Saturday, Monday and Wednesday!

Swap?

ReputationRep:
    Spread out?! I just had two (of only three) of my Honours exams back to back on Wed and Thurs. I'm envious that you have free time between exams, I wish I did!

At least I'm finished on Wednesday though

ReputationRep:
    Ditto, I have 2 exams on the 8th May then one each on the 14th, 15th and 16th.

If they were more spread out I might be more inclined to do more work. Still seems so far away!

ReputationRep:
    I've got three, and they're all on the same week: 5th, 7th and 9th. Revising for three exams at the same time is annoying. Although the plan seems to be that I won't start studying for the last one until after the exam on the 7th, and then just memorise everything. But yeah, I've got way too much time on my hands, which has lead to going out a bit too much. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i had an exam on 24th, 25th, 28th and 29th april!! mine are done now!! now i get to chillax!!

im off to china soon.... going on 30th May.... going for a whole 15 months.... yay

how are all your exams going? what you all got planned for this summer? im going to be teaching english in a school in china... woo hoo
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissSmith)
    i had an exam on 24th, 25th, 28th and 29th april!! mine are done now!! now i get to chillax!!

im off to china soon.... going on 30th May.... going for a whole 15 months.... yay

how are all your exams going? what you all got planned for this summer? im going to be teaching english in a school in china... woo hoo
    x
    Aha! You are alive! I was on facebook a few weeks ago and was going to message you but you appear to have deleted your profile? Or de-friended me?
    That sounds absolutely awesome! Do you know which city you're going to be in yet? (I really hate that you've finished btw- I have five more to go...grr...).
    It's so long since I saw you- feels like it was just yesterday- amazing how time flies. How are you doing since last we spoke? Drop me a PM, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck w/ China, Carly! What are you going to be doing?

--

I've handed in my AD2 folio, finally! Now we're building a bridge that spans 1.5m, with lengths of timber that are 1m long. Ridiculous!

History exam on tues and then I'm finished w/ Arch. Design forevar!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.