Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sent on the 15th of october, got the confirmation email a few days later and nothing since..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smko)
    I sent mine on the 14th .. Fingers crossed hah

(Original post by abcd1711)
    Sent on the 15th of october, got the confirmation email a few days later and nothing since..
    Probably just a thing they do after a certain number of days if you don't get an offer I guess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robin1125)
    Did any other Bristol applicants who haven't got an offer yet receive an email from Bristol saying they're still considering the application?
    Nope and I've applied on the 14th.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone direct me to a current history A-level thread please?

ReputationRep:
    Did any other Bristol applicants who haven't got an offer yet receive an email from Bristol saying they're still considering the application?
    do you mean the one where you have to log onto a bristol website and set a username etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheeversamy)
    do you mean the one where you have to log onto a bristol website and set a username etc?

No, it was titled "Update on your application"

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got a rejection yet?

ReputationRep:
    No, it was titled "Update on your application"
    Nope, they received mine on the 9th and I didn't get this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    Im taking maths, further maths, history and economics. Are theses okay?
    They sound like a really strong combination. I assume you're thinking about applying next year? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Anybody got a rejection yet?
    Yeah, I got,from Exeter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by North Wolf)
    Yeah, I got,from Exeter
    Unlucky son, chin up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got,from Exeter
    Was it an ambitious choice of yours?

Any other places you got as back up ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    Was it an ambitious choice of yours?

Any other places you got as back up ?
    Ambitious is Warwick. Got offers from Nottingham and Sussex. Felt surprised, cause cut of for Nottingham was (36-38) and for Exeter it was lower (34-36).

What were your results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    Unlucky son, chin up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, unlucky coz I got rejection from a good uni. But I got Nottingham and Sussex as backup. Warwick is the hope I left. Atleast you got offer from Exeter, that's good.

ReputationRep:
    Applied on Tuesday for Economics BSc at Manchester, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway and Surrey, and for Finance with Management at Westminster. Really hope my college get it together and send my form off tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, unlucky coz I got rejection from a good uni. But I got Nottingham and Sussex as backup. Warwick is the hope I left. Atleast you got offer from Exeter, that's good.
    Nottingham is a great uni so you have no reason to despair, I'm still waiting to hear from them, you've done well to already have an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ValLem)
    Just got a mail from Manchester asking for more information !
    Are you applying for the BSc? What have they asked for from you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    Nottingham is a great uni so you have no reason to despair, I'm still waiting to hear from them, you've done well to already have an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, no my predicted grades are not that great (my school has insanely lowered my predicted for unknown reasons), might be due to PS. I got offer from Nottingham 3 weeks ago, you might get decision soon. What all univs you have applied and what you intend to make firm and insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, no my predicted grades are not that great (my school has insanely lowered my predicted for unknown reasons), might be due to PS. I got offer from Nottingham 3 weeks ago, you might get decision soon. What all univs you have applied and what you intend to make firm and insurance?
    Oxford, Warwick, Nottingham and Lancaster as insurance, Warwick would be the dream but I'm more than happy with Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone answer questions 5 the link is below its for economics?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...VGwGK2K6yjlX2g

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.