Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The goal was always coming

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stupid stoke cant do anything right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fergy Time is now AVB Time. Spurs with the new Utd mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Don't know if any of you guys are watching the Championship Play-off game between Watford and Leicester, but Almunia is evidently now a Watford legend. :p: Made a brilliant double-save on a 96th-minute penalty and it got booted out, and Watford scored the winner on the same counter-attack!
    Yeah I watched the game I think karma was on his side after knockaert dived for the pen but still what a moment for Almunia I am happy for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Fergy Time is now AVB Time. Spurs with the new Utd mentality.
    They didn't score in added time

ReputationRep:
    does Villas Boes look and move like the kind of geez they'd bring in for a P.E day back in primary school, or is that just me?

Wigan Tuesday. We know what we need to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    does Villas Boes look and move like the kind of geez they'd bring in for a P.E day back in primary school, or is that just me?

Wigan tomorrow. We know what we need to do.
    The game is on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** do they do it? Stupid ****s are just wanting heartbreak like last year. It'll be hilarious when Newcastle score an OG in the 90th minute to give us 4th.

ReputationRep:

Wigan Tuesday. We know what we need to do.
    I hope we rip wigan and Newcastle apart. Getting tired of these late tottenham goals.
    Wigan will be a tough won, but they probably be to tired from the fa cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    The games on Tuesday. C'mon if you were half the fan you claim to be you'd at least know when the matches are. Otherwise you might ruin that record of missing 3 games in 11 years.
    Lol, come on man this is just blatant trolling. Trying to say someone isn't a true fan because they thought a match was a day earlier than it actually is :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Got a bad feeling about the wigan game, they're on a massive high aswell and have the ability to beat us at our own game like swansea did

ReputationRep:
    The games on Tuesday. C'mon if you were half the fan you claim to be you'd at least know when the matches are. Otherwise you might ruin that record of missing 3 games in 11 years.
    It was a mistake jeez:rolleyes: he's not any less of a true supporter

ReputationRep:
    Heat is on guys :teeth:
    Saying that you'll probably just win your last 2 games. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    eh, changed it as soon as it'd written it.

we can go for beers before the game if you like. I play pool with with my brother from 5pm in the Prince Edward on Parkhurst Road.You cant miss me, I'm 6'3 with typically Dutch blonde hair.

Anyone on here will tell you that I've never been on these forums on a home match day. Im from Holloway and can afford the tickets.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...072905420.html

load of crap probably but ill be optimistic on this one.

ReputationRep:
    If results stay as they are now, then a loss on Tuesday will send Wigan down.

that's worrying me

ReputationRep:
    Football eh.

ReputationRep:
    Playing against wigan on Tuesday, is gonna be like versing Man united.
    Still optimistic tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    If results stay as they are now, then a loss on Tuesday will send Wigan down.

that's worrying me
    I'm not worried, pretty sure Arsenal will beat Wigan 2-0. Hopefully we can send them down and do the rest of the PL a favour

ReputationRep:
    what's there to PM?

I drink in the P.Edward pre match.
    Mate, there's virtue in going to games, but don't milk it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.