Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainman91)
    Seeing as a few of us are on the Monday morning, we should all go for a quick drink. Calm the nerves :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know if they'll serve us that early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richtea5)
    Yes! i've got 57 and my interview is feb 19th!
    OMG you have given me hope, thank you so much for replying! and good luck.

ReputationRep:
    OH MAN just received an offer!!! had my interview on 16th Dec, anyone else heard back?

good luck for all your interviews guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hadiyayayaya)
    OH MAN just received an offer!!! had my interview on 16th Dec, anyone else heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done I have my interview next week
    How did you feel your interview went?
    Congrats

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!! Congrats!!!

I'm still hoping and praying that I'll get an interview invite, because leicester is my last hope now Tbh if not, then I guess it's graduate medicine for me perhaps..

ReputationRep:
    will they have our personal statements at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple and gold)
    Well done I have my interview next week
    How did you feel your interview went?
    Congrats
    tbh I felt it went fairly well! I quite liked the MMI format - good luck for yours and thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    Well done!!! Congrats!!!

I'm still hoping and praying that I'll get an interview invite, because leicester is my last hope now Tbh if not, then I guess it's graduate medicine for me perhaps..
    thank you!! aw man, i hope you hear back soon don't give up - no news can be good news!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!! aw man, i hope you hear back soon don't give up - no news can be good news!
    You're welcome! You'll love it at leicester I'm sure, if that's where you choose to go

I'm hoping it'll be good news, but it seems like no one is getting any more interview invites? Ahh this wait has been so long

Just received an offer did not see that coming.. Thought i ballsed up my interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Philippamalko)
      Just received an offer did not see that coming.. Thought i ballsed up my interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Well done !!!! When was your interview? And what was your score? If you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Philippamalko)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      congrats , how did the interview go?

(Original post by Gunner1234)
        Well done !!!! When was your interview? And what was your score? If you don't mind me asking?
        It was on the 16th of December in the first batch in the afternoon. My score was 59 and im a reapplicant, thank you

(Original post by purple and gold)
          congrats , how did the interview go?
          I thought it went really badly, timing was an issue for me in some stations so I have no idea how I got an interview. For anyone with one coming up just relax and do your best, obviously you can't prepare that well for MMI just make sure you're awake and alert on the day so you're at the top of your game and try relax there's no need to worry about any of the stations.

ReputationRep:
          Had my offer today. I was quite surprised to be honest, really didn't think the interview went well.

ReputationRep:
          Leicester...please talk to me!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Anyone from the 17th with an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by badman101)
          Anyone from the 17th with an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Had my interview 17th dec, still waiting to hear back I think we should hear back by end if next week, hopefully. I haven't seen anyone with an offer from the 17th.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Jaffski)
          Had my offer today. I was quite surprised to be honest, really didn't think the interview went well.
          Well done when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
          My interview is on the 28th and I'm terrified. The reason being I am missing one of my A level certified statements. I have my degree certificate (it's A101 entry) and the other 2. I sent off for them all in good time, but AQA 'lost' my payment and took time to find it which delayed the process. I received an email yesterday saying it will be with me in 5-7 working days, which of course is not enough time.

I am really worried that I will look like a terrible disorganised person, and the email which says "failure to bring the correct documents may impact your interview score". I will show them all my comms with AQA and say I will post it to them ASAP when it arrives, but that's all I can do.

If anyone who has been to interviews or witnessed another candidate that it happened to could tell me what to expect, I'd be very grateful. I'm very worried right now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.