Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Dunlop)
    Attachment 303323

Attachment 303325

Attachment 303327

Are you ignorant enough to believe Israelis and not independent committees? And what about the international justice court condemning Israel? Why is Israel against the international court investigating them?
    You do realise that the Gaza strip and the West Bank are not the same thing...

Let's be honest you are being paid by Netanhayu to say these things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obviously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinsed)
    Lol, 'typical Jew'.

The undertone of anti-Semitism amongst the anti-Israeli movement is sickening.
    Exactly +1, it goes well beyond criticising Israel for killing civilians

ReputationRep:
    I am actually quite amazed at how much support Israel gets in EU & Europe.

It is quite obvious to me that Israel are the aggressors in this situation. Just yesterday the chief of the UN Human rights council stated that Israel "may have committed war crimes in Gaza" and they are going to conduct an inquiry (probably with little results, mind you, given that Israel just dismissed the last inquiry report).

It's interesting to me that Israeli's (and a lot of Jewish people in general) just dismissed the Goldstone report as anti-israeli propaganda by the UN Human Rights Council and then actively punished Goldstone - he was ostracised by the community and even prevented from attending the bar mitzvah of his grandson in South Africa. I think it is very strange that some Jewish communities view condemnation of the Israeli governments' actions as an attack on Israel or the Jewish people (especially bearing in mind that Goldstone is Jewish).

ReputationRep:
    Anything on TV that doesn't praise Israel and the massacre of civilians and children = Anti semitic propaganda.

Glad we've cleared that one up.

ReputationRep:
    I find it amazing how people condem Gaza.

If I came to your house and kicked you out and your family. Then built my own on that land you will of course try and take me to court. Oh wait, you can't go to court because you are Palestinian, not only that if you complain or riot my man armed to the teeth will aim their rifle at you and your family. And while you are leaving the new family will throw stones at you at call you poor and animals while the soldier stands there and watches.

But that's ok it seems to people who support Israel. They have filled the Nazi shoes perfectly. Even Desmond Tutu called it an apartheid state. The international court declared the developments on the West Bank as illegal. But that's ok because the zionists are right despite this huge breach of human rights. Everyone on TSR shouts loud and proud about human rights, well where are some of these people now? They are supporting a nation that has oppressed a race for decades. I'm just amazed they can sleep at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, I just don't understand how their minds work. Presumably they see the Israelis in their sharp western-style suits and think, well, they look the part, they look whiter than the other lot, they're working for a stable democratic nation which is on the same side as the USA, surely they can't be the bad guys? Really, that's all I can think of for how their minds must work.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Cobblepot)
    Chindits you make me sick but you're a typical Jew always find a way to make yourselves the victim even when you commit genocide.
    Eh, defending yourself is not genocide. Meanwhile hamas openly call for the eradication of all jews (while also blaming all wars on them and denying the Holocaust ever happened) - seems fairly clear that Israel are the victims here - they're the target of genocide and are then condemned when they defend themselves rather than lining up against the wall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406196515.283199.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  36.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think this should put this thread to rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    You do realise that the Gaza strip and the West Bank are not the same thing...

Obviously :rolleyes:
    The West Bank is stolen land. Israelis have pushed the Palestinians back for decades into the Gaza Strip and built that huge wall around it. The Wall is much bigger than the Berlin Wall. Israel is not treating the Palestinians as humans, they have trapped them in a cage and don't let them out. They cannot even fish in the sea without a ship blowing them literally out of the water. How could you support a nation that restricts the basic human rights of so many people? Taking religion out of it, just morally it is wrong to support Israel. But please convince yourselves in your bubble that you are right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The West Bank is stolen land. Israelis have pushed the Palestinians back for decades into the Gaza Strip and built that huge wall around it. The Wall is much bigger than the Berlin Wall. Israel is not treating the Palestinians as humans, they have trapped them in a cage and don't let them out. They cannot even fish in the sea without a ship blowing them literally out of the water. How could you support a nation that restricts the basic human rights of so many people? Taking religion out of it, just morally it is wrong to support Israel. But please convince yourselves in your bubble that you are right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think there many more Muslims who need to take religion out of it than anyone else.

I agree it's not a good situation for the Palestinians and innocent people do suffer, but before the restrictions so many suicide bombings were taking place with kids being strapped into suicide vests and walking into Jewish areas and blowing themselves up. I'm not a fan of punishments which affect people in an indiscriminate way at all in fact, but what can you expect Israel to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    So in other words, during the time when there has been full-scale fighting going on, not in the 'years of rocket attacks' leading up to it that you initially complained about in the OP.
    Israelis live in bomb shelters.

When the rancid BBC does not mention a single rocket on Israel, the Israelis are living in shelters.

Which makes them sound more like an annoyance than a threat.

You truly are repugnant.

ReputationRep:
    I think there many more Muslims who need to take religion out of it than anyone else.

I agree it's not a good situation for the Palestinians and innocent people do suffer, but before the restrictions so many suicide bombings were taking place with kids being strapped into suicide vests and walking into Jewish areas and blowing themselves up. I'm not a fan of punishments which affect people in an indiscriminate way at all in fact, but what can you expect Israel to do?
    To have not stolen the land in the first place. Israel have adopted the tactic of 'attack is the best defence.' There hasn't been suicide bombing since 2004.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Israelis live in bomb shelters.

When the rancid BBC does not mention a single rocket on Israel, the Israelis are living in shelters.

You truly are repugnant.
    I will send this picture again but it seems you missed it.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406197482.327291.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  36.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To have not stolen the land in the first place. Israel have adopted the tactic of 'attack is the best defence.' There hasn't been suicide bombing since 2004.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which land? Gaza has no Israeli settlements on it

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even notice the Israeli flag in the back only that amazing headline.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which land? Gaza has no Israeli settlements on it
    How do you think Gaza was formed. It wasn't as if all the land Israeli now owns was just an empty dust bowl. Palestinians lived in it and have been pushed now into what is now known as the Gaza Strip.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    First reply trying to deflect. Ignored.
    Soo, even though I see no proof they're BBC or what they're there for, you're claiming that they 'packed and ran from some uncomfortable truth' because two randoms came up and started interfering with them going about their job?

Totally legit and overpowering proof that every crime Israel has and is committing never occurred and it's all down to the dirty little sand people of Gaza and the west bank out to kidnap Israeli babies and eat them.

Sarcasm.

P.S. No-one ever has denied Hamas fires rockets. One question's the national delusion in Israel that the rockets are remotely effective in the same scale as Israeli hammer falls, considering that the two 'rocket casualties' in Israel includes one old woman who died of a heart-attack from hearing the raid siren. But no-one denies the rockets.

We just think crude rockets is sort of an understandable attempt to resist and hit back at an enemy who is committing ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their own lands because of the Zionist hardliner nutjobs in the Israeli government and military who think they have a god given right to possess the Levant and woe to all who just so happen to be in the way.

The Holocaust was a sickening abuse of humanity and the fact that Zionism has hid behind it to cover their own vulgar abuses of their fellow man is just amazingly offensive and repugnant.
    Fortunately with every passing decade, World War 2 is further behind, and more people who weren't raised with an innate bias towards all things Jewish come into the world.

They see legitimate and reprehensible behaviour and they know it is wrong and say as much. Sooner or later Israel is going to run out of benefit of the doubt as the record of it's abuses stacks up, and then the world will force peace on Israel and Palestine that Israel itself refuses to seriously endorse.

Israel has a right to exist now. Palestine has a right to exist. Everyone in the Levant has the right to live in peaceful coexistence. Until the hardliners and fanatics in Israel (and yes even the hardcore Hamas/Palestinian fighters) are removed from the equation this insult against the human race will continue.

When it ends I hope to see a lot of Israeli generals and politicians in a war crimes tribunal facing the world's justice, and those who escape justice by the grave's names forever recognised as belonging to evil men.

Until then this shambles continues.

ReputationRep:
    How do you think Gaza was formed. It wasn't as if all the land Israeli now owns was just an empty dust bowl. Palestinians lived in it and have been pushed now into what is now known as the Gaza Strip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you don't accept Israel's borders, minus the West Bank and Gaza you are not worth debating with. Just remember that every single Arab state outside the Arabian Gulf, is the product of brutal imperialism, far beyond anything Israel has done and even then, Israel only exists to this extent, because the Arabs declared war on them after rejecting the UN partition in 1947

ReputationRep:
    If you don't accept Israel's borders, minus the West Bank and Gaza you are not worth debating with. Just remember that every single Arab state outside the Arabian Gulf, is the product of brutal imperialism, far beyond anything Israel has done
    Don't waste your time. He's a troll and tries to derail threads.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't accept Israel's borders, minus the West Bank and Gaza you are not worth debating with. Just remember that every single Arab state outside the Arabian Gulf, is the product of brutal imperialism, far beyond anything Israel has done
    If you are not going to talk to me because of this point there is no point you talking to the international justice committee that have ruled these expansions as illegal and a breach of human rights. You think that it is fine to commit acts of the Middle Ages. You push people out of their legally owned homes with a gun into the street to go nowhere and if they complain or riot they get shot. And then put in a Zionist family instead. (I do not intend to call them Jews since the prophet Moses would not condone this).

'Zionism by the gun'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.