Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Yeah I'm really lucky it was still there, I only realised it was missing when I got to work :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saying that, once I went out and got smashed (I say once, welcome to most of my life ). I woke up and had lost my wallet. I was so pissed off. A few hours later a lovely old man knocks on the door, tells me he saw from his window that I dropped it getting out of a taxi and tells me I should only take out the things I really need. If I had been older I would have taken him for a free lunch.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Finally got dressed for the day :king1: :ninja: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Better late than never!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Better late than never!
    I wouldn't have bothered but lots of family coming back tonight from their trip to Portsmouth. So I should at least pretend I've been doing constructive things :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    mango & apples aren't really my thing tbh I dunno, I just feel so pathetic that I get too anxious to leave the house for anything, the only thing I can just about manage is visits to my mums, even appointments with the drs or something take huge effort to make myself leave the flat for, just being outside or around people I don't know petrifies me right now, just thinking about going out makes me panic big time even :/ I get up I just don't do anything much when I am up, it all seems way too much effort for me right now
    Do you have any plan how to get out of that situation? Maybe taking up some activity you can do in your flat. (E.g. cooking and doing some fitness, both usually have good side effects, too.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    No your sewing!! Also why we're you drinking tea??!?!?
    I shall indeed endeavour to do that, probably Tuesday afternoon and then KD? Sadly have to be home at a reasonable time since flying on Wednesday morning but can pop in for a bit also have medicinal alcohol to drop off :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wolfie drinks tea to build up for the coffee! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only got dressed to answer the door for pizza

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I only got dressed to answer the door for pizza

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pfft, the pizza man just usually gets me in pyjamas with a jumper thrown over

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, the pizza man just usually gets me in pyjamas with a jumper thrown over
    Oh i was only in joggers and my panda hoodie.
    Hope he got the joke as Panda Bear had ordered the pizza

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Oh i was only in joggers and my panda hoodie.
    Hope he got the joke as Panda Bear had ordered the pizza

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I NEED SOME HELP

I'm meant to start my new job on Monday but I haven't been told what time I'm starting, I've tried contacting the woman who's been emailing me but no prevail.

Idk what to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    I NEED SOME HELP

I'm meant to start my new job on Monday but I haven't been told what time I'm starting, I've tried contacting the woman who's been emailing me but no prevail.

Idk what to do!
    What's the earliest possible start time? I suggest going along then (eg 9am) and finding out, worst case scenario you're not needed for a few hours and you can spend the extra time in a coffee shop or something and it means you don't have to be late

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    What's the earliest possible start time? I suggest going along then (eg 9am) and finding out, worst case scenario you're not needed for a few hours and you can spend the extra time in a coffee shop or something and it means you don't have to be late

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing, going along at around 8:30/9am and just seeing what happens.

Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hi! :wavey:
    Not been on for a long time.

I'm currently sat in my new house getting ready to start uni again in a week. I am so proud of how far I have come and would like to thank you guys. :penguinhug: :ta:
    I'm probably going to try to come back more often once I start, so I don't freak out like last time. I'm feeling more positive no though. I have my boyfriend nearby for support and i'm in my own house so won't have the same issues with sharing that I did last time.

Anyway I hope all of you are doing well. Look forward to trying to catch up with you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kindred)

I'm currently sat in my new house getting ready to start uni again in a week. I am so proud of how far I have come and would like to thank you guys. :penguinhug: :ta:
    I'm probably going to try to come back more often once I start, so I don't freak out like last time. I'm feeling more positive no though. I have my boyfriend nearby for support and i'm in my own house so won't have the same issues with sharing that I did last time.

Anyway I hope all of you are doing well. Look forward to trying to catch up with you
    Hey stranger! :wavey: Good to see you on here and glad you are feeling more positive about things!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hey stranger! :wavey: Good to see you on here and glad you are feeling more positive about things!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    had a pretty meh day, watching Doctor Who has improved my mood significantly though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)

Awesome to hear from you, especially since you're doing so well now! :five: Keep up the good work, and enjoy being a happier healthier you.

I'm doing pretty good myself, apart from the mountain of tidying up I've left for myself tonight... :flute:

ReputationRep:
    good evening fellow down the dump depressees How's everyone feeling today? Surprisingly i'm having a day where i've not thought of death which is a first! Went to the library and read a book and came home and watched a movie. Very relaxing Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice!

ReputationRep:
    woman stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    really getting ****ing pissed off with my body, im in so much pain recently i literally want to rip out my overies!
    i give up. i really do give up.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.