Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Trapped between the feelings of happiness, longing and loneliness
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I have to become a Superman like he was, I can't live like this much longer, I need to figure out a solution to the problem. I know I won't do anything stupid yet but I will continue being a vacant zombie and I can't live like that any longer. I'm so ****ing angry
    I know it must be tough to feel like that, but somehow or other you need to find the energy to continue and get yourself to a place where you are happy with yourself. Half of that is becoming who you want to be, and half is accepting a realistic vision of who you can be. Chin up, buddy.

(Original post by melinae)
    I feel like Senpai should notice me.

Also I have this really annoying cough, it's annoying everyone else around me but they don't realize it does actually annoy me too but I can't help it. </3
    Is this at a martial arts club?

(Original post by TheTinyGiant)
    Stressed. Angry. Upset. Stupid. I want to scream and cry.... etc.
    Scream if it helps, cry if it helps, but don't be too hard on yourself. If you can't remove yourself from the source of the stress, look after yourself and make sure you have outlets to take your mind away every now and then - it helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    I'm really farming them now, but sheep puns behoof me.

That's what she said. :getmegoat:
    Hey, if I want to use the odd ewe-phemism every now and again then I will! .....I will stop now I promise
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Hey, if I want to use the odd ewe-phemism every now and again then I will! .....I will stop now I promise
    I herd you the first time.

ReputationRep:
    I feel even more happy now, a guy from my old secondary school who ended up going to Cambridge asked me if I wanted to go & watch the football at the pub tomorrow & for someone who hardly every gets invited out anywhere this made me feel quite good inside Although we'll have to schedule another time to meet up as I've got work at the same time :dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    I herd you the first time.
    Do you need some pastoral help there Fräulein? As I just couldn't be border (collie) of this rambling exchange. I just thought I'd level the field, so the odds are racked against him.

*waits for the 'good ones'*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Something my friend told me about her friend has us both worrying for the girl and her two little kiddies .
    Wow, that doesn't sound good... well, I don't know the situation so I can't offer much help, but my generic advice would be, if there's anything you can do to help the situation then have a serious think about it, if not then try not to let the situation anger you since there's nothing you can do to change it, as hard as that may be.

ReputationRep:
    Tired and upset

ReputationRep:
    apparently I have ruined TSR as well. :/

ReputationRep:
    apparently I have ruined TSR as well. :/
    I was joking boo. xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    I was joking boo. xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mmkay. Just very odd dem mods removed the comment within 2 minutes

Stuff about Alpha brah and Occams applies though :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    I feel even more happy now, a guy from my old secondary school who ended up going to Cambridge asked me if I wanted to go & watch the football at the pub tomorrow & for someone who hardly every gets invited out anywhere this made me feel quite good inside Although we'll have to schedule another time to meet up as I've got work at the same time :dong:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    mmkay. Just very odd dem mods removed the comment within 2 minutes

Stuff about Alpha brah and Occams applies though :moon:
    Apparently it's offensive lol.

haven't been carded tho.
    I knew Brah, didn't find Occams interesting at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Wow, that doesn't sound good... well, I don't know the situation so I can't offer much help, but my generic advice would be, if there's anything you can do to help the situation then have a serious think about it, if not then try not to let the situation anger you since there's nothing you can do to change it, as hard as that may be.
    It is a domestic violence situation, the girl has a new born baby but she fears that her bf is getting worse, the audio shocked me cause she even said she can see him killing her :’(, there isn’t nothing I can do as I dont know the girl personally but it just saddens me that she has two kids under 3 and is in her situation, so many young girls going through similar.

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    Haha thanks :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It is a domestic violence situation, the girl has a new born baby but she fears that her bf is getting worse, the audio shocked me cause she even said she can see him killing her :’(, there isn’t nothing I can do as I dont know the girl personally but it just saddens me that she has two kids under 3 and is in her situation, so many young girls going through similar.
    Wow, that's pretty shocking :eek: Do you think your friend will do anything to step in? Pretty serious situation by the sounds of it.

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours are playing loud music I can hear it through the walls, it's 3am I'm pissed off but they rarely do this, it's my sister's 21st tomorrow though

ReputationRep:
    It does dont it lol, doubt it will develop like how the 3 of them want, friendship is all I am after, I like his personality and outlook on certain things. They both want to play cupid, I aint playing ball lmao it wont be seen as it wont be taking place lol, dont do cast offs even if they are as nice as this guy. Can you tell I am stubborn?
    it's not being stubborn it's knowing your own mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleangel9914)
    Kodaline are amazing though I've only heard honest from their new album which was a little disappointing. I hope the rest of the album is better as I'm going to see them in March.
    I was introduced to them by my flat mate this year and absolutely loved their music, especially All I Want and High Hopes. Then I listened to the entire album and fell in love with most of it!!
    Im so jealous! I wish I could go see them, my flatmate (the one who introduced them to me) said they were amazing when she saw them!

ReputationRep:
    I keep having eggy burps and pushiness, so I know I'm gunna be sick eventually. So yeah, I feel pretty crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.