Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to read History on the first week of October but still haven't heard anything back - is anybody else in the same position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt1234512)
    Just been allocated Stephenson for A&F, anyone else been allocated here or knows anything about the college? Cheers
    I have too but I have no idea what the college is like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyasdfghj)
    I applied to read History on the first week of October but still haven't heard anything back - is anybody else in the same position?
    I'm still waiting too!! But I applied on the first week of November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for History!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OConnor789)
    Congrats! Wow, that's ace, I'm sort of waiting for my rejection now then! What were your AS and predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMer)
    Congrats! Wow, that's ace, I'm sort of waiting for my rejection now then! What were your AS and predicted?
    Thanks! AAAB and A*A*A so relieved it actually came i feel like I've been waiting years!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! AAAB and A*A*A so relieved it actually came i feel like I've been waiting years!
    They are really good grades!! And yeah, waiting now is all I've got to do, hopefully a decision will come soon.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Durham for English

Oh well, they give out the same offers as Cambridge and I only needed one or the other

Hopefully I'll be a Durham reject at Cambridge !

Enjoy Durham though, it's beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorelodie)
    Congratulations!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!! I think everyone's will start coming through much faster now 😊

ReputationRep:
    Been offered spanish and arabic at van mildert AAA, anyone else for this college or course???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francais123)
    Anyone St Mary's?
    Me! Got an offer for Chemistry and St Marys. Trying to decide between Durham , Imperial and St Andrews. Not sure what to do but will more than likely choose Durham as my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply? I’m still waiting for mine

(Original post by AnkitKapoor)

Oh well, they give out the same offers as Cambridge and I only needed one or the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sblack0)
    Don't worry, I'm still waiting too! I'm praying that we hear back by the end of Feb!
    I am an EU applicant doing the IB diploma and I applied on 22nd October. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Sociology! Applied for University, got St Cuthberts.
    Kinda nervous though. I have no idea what the place is like, anyone know if it's international student friendly?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat unfortunately...but I've heard there's quite a few of still waiting, so I'm less stressed. Good luck to you!

(Original post by ziggyystardust)
    Don't worry, I'm still waiting too! I'm praying that we hear back by the end of Feb!
    I am an EU applicant doing the IB diploma and I applied on 22nd October. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sblack0)
    I applied on the 8th of October.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my college allocation - St John's. Even though I applied to St Mary's I'm so happy!! Anyone else got St John's? 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnkitKapoor)

Wow so you got an offer from Cambridge but not Durham? That's crazy! Enjoy Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for history!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.