Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I don't post in here to chat to people much, hope you're all OK though :hugs:

I'm finding the more time I spend on the Internet and get stuck in the bad place the nastier a person I become blaming others for how I feel, which I don't like the process reverses when I come off the computer and get outside

been on the Internet for 3 hours today which is an improvement to my bad track record since this weekend. Only was on for 2 hours yesterday. Managed to go to town and get my Dad Marvel Monopoly for his 50th yesterday, and a book of awesome Lego artwork for my bff's 22nd

My old first diehard crush (before my ex) just invited me out to her 21st via FB. I was only ever friends through my friends and they haven't even been invited this time just me, what does this mean?

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    My old first diehard crush (before my ex) just invited me out to her 21st via FB. I was only ever friends through my friends and they haven't even been invited this time just me, what does this mean?
    It doesn't really mean anything I don't think. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being dismissive, but often people invite lots of people to a 21st. They will invite close friends and then more randoms to make it a good party. So there's probably no reason she's invited you, and no reason she hasn't invited the others. Don't overthink it, if you want to go, go .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It doesn't really mean anything I don't think. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being dismissive, but often people invite lots of people to a 21st. They will invite close friends and then more randoms to make it a good party. So there's probably no reason she's invited you, and no reason she hasn't invited the others. Don't overthink it, if you want to go, go .
    Yeah haha I did consider that

ReputationRep:
    feel ****ing terrible. im an absolute fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: you're not a fail at all scary! hope you're okay!

ReputationRep:
    I got a placement offer!! :eek: :headfire:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    congrats!
    Thanks I'm so happy, and it's in the city and not back home which is awesome

ReputationRep:
    triggering thread anxiety attack

well done Socky

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm so happy, and it's in the city and not back home which is awesome
    cool, really happy for you

triggering thread anxiety attack

well done Socky
    you got triggered by a thread on here? :console:

PRSOM Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    cool, really happy for you

you got triggered by a thread on here? :console:
    it was one of the Rships ones then someone preyed on my insecurities then someone said I'm not ill at all I'm just an attention-seeking troll. Attention-seeking yes troll no. I'm an addict. Do I have to send my bloody medical to him to show him that I am not lying about that part

ReputationRep:
    it was one of the Rships ones then someone preyed on my insecurities then someone said I'm not ill at all I'm just an attention-seeking troll. Attention-seeking yes troll no. I'm an addict. Do I have to send my bloody medical to him to show him that I am not lying about that part
    ah okay, that kind of thing is why I avoid parts of TSR tbh, some really dumb really mean people around on here. just remember what they say doesn't matter okay, main thing is you know that the things that affect you are real and stuff, hope you're okay anyway!

ReputationRep:
    ED tw

Spoiler:
    Show
    so I just sobbed, binged, purged and then binged and sobbed some more. now feel absolutely horrible. im hurting and fragile and feel like im about to break

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: you're not a fail at all scary! hope you're okay!
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    You're not!

Woo well done! Happy for you!

I got a free hoody sent to me in the post for accepting an offer from a uni and my dad gave me £20 for petrol for my car AND I have my first proper shift at my new job tomorrow.

Can't complain really

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this on facebook and not too sure on what to think about it... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jami...b_3931629.html

In other news, have a uni interview in a couple of weeks!

and also going to an applicant day tomorrow so not sure what to think about it... bricking it but going to try and enjoy it, but at least ill get to see a friend who i havent seen for over a year now!

ReputationRep:
    Being with my girlfriend isn't as much fun as it was six months ago. I really hope it's just a temporary down but she's starting to get on my nerves more and her cute traits are just plain annoying sometimes now. I'm also less attracted to her than I was and even the prospect of sex isn't very exciting to me now. What's happening?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woo! :yay: Congrats lovely! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Just got asked to be a bridesmaid :party:

So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.