Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from Napier or Glasgow Cali yet?? worrying

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Napier but haven't heard back yet either. I'm worrying too 😕

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what sort of interview questions you get at Hull University for Adult Nursing?!?!?!
    My interview is on January the 20th!! Also are the maths/english tests hard??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)
    Sorry to hear that. When did you apply?
    I sent off my application on december 2nd. I was really disappointed because it was like my dream uni, they said it was cuz of my personal statement. But uni of birmingham gave me an interview and they're like 3rd best in the country for nursing so I was like erm....

ReputationRep:
    hi has anyone had an interview for southampton uni or uwe bristol for adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have recieved an offer from UOB and am going to firm it when my all my other choices have made a decision. Does anyone know when I should start getting the immuninisations as they say they need the form back by the 27th of May however the injections can take up to 6 months to complete?

Thanks, Lucy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzyfitzgerald)
    I applied to Napier but haven't heard back yet either. I'm worrying too 😕
    (Original post by lucya98)
    anyone heard from Napier or Glasgow Cali yet?? worrying
    Not heard from Napier either..taking the mick:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cardiff yet for Adult Nursing? I've got interviews from all my others, just waiting for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safiyyah98)
    I sent off my application on december 2nd. I was really disappointed because it was like my dream uni, they said it was cuz of my personal statement. But uni of birmingham gave me an interview and they're like 3rd best in the country for nursing so I was like erm....
    I've found unis look for different things, one said my personal statement wasn't good cos I didn't say certain things and others said it's good because I showed lots of experience.
    I guess they all have different criteria! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had interviews/offers from Dundee or Napier??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luce0506)
    Hi,

I have recieved an offer from UOB and am going to firm it when my all my other choices have made a decision. Does anyone know when I should start getting the immuninisations as they say they need the form back by the 27th of May however the injections can take up to 6 months to complete?

Thanks, Lucy

Hey, when did you have your interview at Uni of birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio)
    I've found unis look for different things, one said my personal statement wasn't good cos I didn't say certain things and others said it's good because I showed lots of experience.
    I guess they all have different criteria! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess so, ugh this whole application process is so frustrating! I wish we didn't have to go through this whole interview process, I envy my friends cuz almost all of them have 5 offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safiyyah98)
    I guess so, ugh this whole application process is so frustrating! I wish we didn't have to go through this whole interview process, I envy my friends cuz almost all of them have 5 offers!
    Deffo! Miss how easy application was for my last degree!!! But it'll be worth it :Px

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio)
    Deffo! Miss how easy application was for my last degree!!! But it'll be worth it :Px

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had an interview at liverpool john moores?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been offered a place with Teesside (who didn't defer a year)? Or are they true to their word and we definitely won't hear anything until March?! The suspense is killing me! :-/ Arrgh! X

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had an offer from canterbury christ church for adult nursing 2016 yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Southampton in the afternoon? I've got mine on the 25th Jan and I'm just worried about it overrunning, if I don't catch the train at 6pm I won't be able to get home! Anyone who's had an interview what time did it finish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmdxx)
    Received an offer from City University London!!
    Congratulations! I told you you would x well done !!!😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    Congratulations! I told you you would x well done !!!😀
    Thank you!! How did your interview go?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.