Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected by KCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisheak)
    Just got rejected by KCL
    Sorry to hear, at least you don't have to play the waiting game? Have you got any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddledumpling)
    Sorry to hear, at least you don't have to play the waiting game? Have you got any other offers?
    rejected from LSE too, and waiting on offers from SOAS, City and Brunel. This is killing me D:

ReputationRep:
    rejected from LSE too, and waiting on offers from SOAS, City and Brunel. This is killing me D:
    Arghhh so sorry to hear that! If you applied to LSE and KCL though I'm really sure you'll get offers from the rest. Same, I also applied to SOAS (very late) and I hate waitingggggg ):

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected by KCL
    At this time!! So sorry as I really thought you has a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Starting to wonder if Bristol hates me.....got the AAA prediction and 23 on the LNAT? Applied in Nov 2015 - everyone else seems to have offers already but me?

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh so sorry to hear that! If you applied to LSE and KCL though I'm really sure you'll get offers from the rest. Same, I also applied to SOAS (very late) and I hate waitingggggg ):
    I know it's driving me crazy! good luck! which other unis did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    At this time!! So sorry as I really thought you has a chance.
    it's depressing but I don't have time to feel sorry for myself because I have exams coming up. Let me know if your son gets in

ReputationRep:
    I know it's driving me crazy! good luck! which other unis did you apply to?
    Ahahaha same - I just want them to reject me at this point! Surrey (uncon) Exeter (conditional) Bristol (they hate me) York (never gonna happen) SOAS (ignoring me) I'm sure you'll get offers, don't stress ok?

ReputationRep:
    it's depressing but I don't have time to feel sorry for myself because I have exams coming up. Let me know if your son gets in
    I will😒 if you do well at A level, there is
    adjustment or you could take a gap year and reapply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    I will😒 if you do well at A level, there is
    adjustment or you could take a gap year and reapply.
    yes i was thinking about adjustment! Its definitely my previous grades that are holding me back so I'm hoping once I do good I'll be able to get in somewhere good with adjustment

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha same - I just want them to reject me at this point! Surrey (uncon) Exeter (conditional) Bristol (they hate me) York (never gonna happen) SOAS (ignoring me) I'm sure you'll get offers, don't stress ok?
    hahaa and omg but you have great offers! Let me know when you hear from SOAS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    I got the same AS grades lol and the same predictions. So I guess we will see! I was 4 off hmm so worried. Thanks for ur reply!
    No problem! We'll wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Starting to wonder if Bristol hates me.....got the AAA prediction and 23 on the LNAT? Applied in Nov 2015 - everyone else seems to have offers already but me?
    I got 21 on my lnat. They should get back to you soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sop10)
    I'm an international applicant also! From Cambodia. Well there's no need to worry. I applied even earlier: nov 9. Where are your igcses and predicted grades?
    I am doing the local public examination here in Hong Kong called the HKDSE
    Grades range from Level 1 (lowest) to Level 5, then 5* and 5** (highest)

My predicted grades are two 5** and five 5*

ReputationRep:
    Manchester uni just sent me a con offer, is it actually a respected uni and especially for Law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    I scored 22 and got an offer from durham. Do you think I have a chance at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyy i've replied to you a couple of times before.

I scored 28 for my mcq but got rejected by UCL because of my LNAT essay.... Which was barely 300~400 words long so I suppose the essay weighs more in the case of UCL. How did your essay go?

And congrats on the durham offer!! Still waiting to hear back from them and KCL does anyone know how strict they are with regards to LNATs??

ReputationRep:
    I got 26 in my lnat, but I'm still waiting to hear from all my unis, specifically Durham, King's, Edimburgh and Glasgow. Could the fact that I'm an EU student mean anything? Or should I get worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebeonso)
    Got 29/42
    Rejected by UCL and still waiting for KCL and Durham
    In the same boat as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sop10)
    I just got rejected from UCL so kings and Durham have become first choices! I applied on nov 9. Do you think kings and Durham place a lot of importance on the lnat essay? Because UCL denied me because of that. My lnat score was relatively okay, 27. Where else did you apply to?
    I got rejected from UCL cos of my essay too and I'm wondering the same thing about Durham and KCL

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.