Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HMRC Tax Professional and Operational Delivery Higher Officer Caseworker watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mabze)
    I think they are doing checks. I had to go and take originals certificates to hmrc Euston plus had to redo my dbs form as there was some issues. Got an email today asking me to send the dbs certificate to someone once it arrives. So basically another 6 weeks. Lol
    I have not even got to point of producing documents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zyro)
    By all accounts this is a cluster****. My wave had to bring all documents to the interview. If you didn't have them you didnt get into the interview.
    I brought all relevant details in on my interview BUT what seems to be happening to those with Offers in Belfast is they are being asked to supply updated info because the info they supplied in Nov 2015 at the time of interview is now out of date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz115)
    I have not even got to point of producing documents
    Therwas an issue with my documents and dbs which is why I had to do it again.

ReputationRep:
    1320 vacancy

Just had an email saying my pre-employment checks have been completed and the vacancy holder will be in touch shortly (I'm internal but applied externally for those who don't know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    1320 vacancy

Just had an email saying my pre-employment checks have been completed and the vacancy holder will be in touch shortly (I'm internal but applied externally for those who don't know)
    Lucky you. I'm from the Feb pool, still waiting for pre employment checks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    1320 vacancy

Hiya,

Which location have you applied for?

Is the email from Manpower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waki7866)
    Hiya,

Which location have you applied for?

Is the email from Manpower?
    Cardiff

Nope, from civil service jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    1320 vacancy

Did you have to go through the whole checking process? If so, how long did DBS take from filling in the information in the link manpower sent out? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    Cardiff

I applied for the external route even though i am internal.

CSR/1320/16But received nothing so far from Birmingham Location.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NMP16)
    Did you have to go through the whole checking process? If so, how long did DBS take from filling in the information in the link manpower sent out? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No contact from Manpower as I'm a current HMRC employee. They just had to check my qualifications were correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waki7866)
    I applied for the external route even though i am internal.

CSR/1320/16But received nothing so far from Birmingham Location.
    No contact from manpower since the first email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    Cardiff

I'm sure you're happy with some progress!!

I have a friend in the same position (different office) who also got confirmation today that checks are now completed. They have had no contact since the e-mail in mid September.

Looks like anyone internal who applied externally has it a bit easier from here on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    No contact from Manpower as I'm a current HMRC employee. They just had to check my qualifications were correct.
    Ah ok I see. I noticed you said previously you still might have to but that was more sensible! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    1320 vacancy

I have received the same email. [1320/Manchester] I was a HMRC employee at the time of application but applied externally. At the moment not a Civil Servant.

ReputationRep:
    my friend at work also received the email to state his checks have been completed. so I do think they are rolling things out....waiting firmly for mine!

ReputationRep:
    This process just gets worse, I'm an internal who applied externally and they're sending off for my DBS and references again etc LOL .... I've email them but apparently I don't hold the correct security clearance (which I do lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Litts)
    1320 vacancy

Well done, some progress! I'm Manchester and still waiting for pre-employment checks to be completed

ReputationRep:
    So after calling up DBS this week and finding out that my DBS application wasn't sent off by HMRC I have now got an update. Just rang DBS and they told me that they received an application for me yesterday, after completing the form on the 5th of October. The good news was that as its just a basic DBS check its already in the queue to be printed so I guess DBS checks don't actually take that long but its just about when HMRC decide to send the forms off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daj19)
    So after calling up DBS this week and finding out that my DBS application wasn't sent off by HMRC I have now got an update. Just rang DBS and they told me that they received an application for me yesterday, after completing the form on the 5th of October. The good news was that as its just a basic DBS check its already in the queue to be printed so I guess DBS checks don't actually take that long but its just about when HMRC decide to send the forms off.
    Mines been on stage 2 for a week lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NMP16)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My Dbs was completed in 24 hours

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.