Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GamingandMaths)
    I've got a double free today so I plan on using it productively. I'm thinking about going to see my maths teacher and finish off making notes on the summary section for physics and go through the summary questions! What are you all planning on doing today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I finished my summary questions in 30 minutes and got them all right except one question on a subsection but it was a stupid mistake! I misinterpreted a graph to have a straight line when in fact it had a curved line! I am seeing huge amounts of progression though, and that wouldn't be without this thread so thanks for making this!
    Not going to waste my last hour, but I think I'm going to chill out a bit more but make some notes on the next section

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've completed a page of disposable notes which were mostly recalled from memory- I'll repeat until I no longer need to refer back to the proper notes/exercise book. I'm going to get some lunch then continue with the next sub-topic.

ReputationRep:
    I've nearly finished the layout plan for the display board for my presentation! I probably would've finished but I got distracted by videos like protesters attacking Trump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I've completed a page of disposable notes which were mostly recalled from memory- I'll repeat until I no longer need to refer back to the proper notes/exercise book. I'm going to get some lunch then continue with the next sub-topic.
    Well done I guess hard work really does pay off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I've nearly finished the layout plan for the display board for my presentation! I probably would've finished but I got distracted by videos like protesters attacking Trump
    I saw that haha! Wasn't it great! There has been some great edits of that on the Internet. I do not agree with the man at all. Quite frankly he's a lunatic! What is more worrying however, is that idiots choose to vote for him as well! I mean, surely common sense would prevail.........

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I saw that haha! Wasn't it great! There has been some great edits of that on the Internet. I do not agree with the man at all. Quite frankly he's a lunatic! What is more worrying however, is that idiots choose to vote for him as well! I mean, surely common sense would prevail.........

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh. My. God. Don't even get me started XD. Like is there anyone left for him to insult? You take ALL the words out of my mouth :clap2:

Anyway, time to do some more (actual) EPQ work!

ReputationRep:
    Well done I guess hard work really does pay off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you for the encouragement!! Good luck with your next block.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I've just had quite a long lunch break and now I'm going to read through the help booklets that we've been given by sixth form as well as continue with the other stuff I've already mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I've just had quite a long lunch break and now I'm going to read through the help booklets that we've been given by sixth form as well as continue with the other stuff I've already mentioned.
    I have just got in and had a really productive two frees. So I will reward myself and play CS:GO till 16:00. Then I will go and prepare dinner and put it in the oven, then will eat and start revision again at 16:30, I don't want to tire myself out!

ReputationRep:
    I have just got in and had a really productive two frees. So I will reward myself and play CS:GO till 16:00. Then I will go and prepare dinner and put it in the oven, then will eat and start revision again at 16:30, I don't want to tire myself out!
    Yay - And I thought I usually had dinner early! :lol: That sounds like a good idea, have fun with CS:GO. XD

p.s. what does that stand for? :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Need to revise Gas exchange for fish/insects/plants
    mass transport - animals
    - 5 pg notes for soci
    - psychology- Get by 1 chapter
    eng lit - need to focus on othello & Tgg
    (if I do not complete this - someone kill me )

ReputationRep:
    I completed the notes I needed to + read through the booklets. I also started on some mind maps which I'm currently doing bc I want to be feeling as relaxed as possible even if I am meant to be revising quite hard. I'll also be watching some videos + reading stuff on statistical tests during this and next block so I understand when I should be selecting certain ones/the scenarios/stuff bc I seem to have forgotten everything about them.

ReputationRep:
    Yay - And I thought I usually had dinner early! :lol: That sounds like a good idea, have fun with CS:GO. XD

p.s. what does that stand for? :getmecoat:
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I don't want to insult your intelligence if you already know, but it's a really popular FPS (First-Person Shooter) on Steam. And I think I will be a little behind my schedule haha 😂. I have just put the pie in the oven. So it'll be closer to 17:00 I start some more revision

ReputationRep:
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I don't want to insult your intelligence if you already know, but it's a really popular FPS (First-Person Shooter) on Steam. And I think I will be a little behind my schedule haha 😂. I have just put the pie in the oven. So it'll be closer to 17:00 I start some more revision
    Ahhh I see, thank you v much for explaining. XD No, that's fine - I've never heard of it.

Ooh that sounds nice, get you. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Thread announcement:

To those of you who have PM-ed me recently regarding the EMPA examination:

I know I may have mentioned a couple times on here that I am currently revising for my EMPA for tomorrow but I don't think that means I should be receiving quite a few PMs on whether I can help anyone/ exchange information for different tasks etc as we all know that is against exam rules and is also a breach of TSR regulations. (God, I sound so sad.)

I am basically posting this here bc I don't have the time to respond to everyone's individual messages and hopefully it'll also prevent anyone else from sending anything.

Sorry + thank you. >.<

ReputationRep:
    Gonna start at five and the aim this evening is to do some discrete random variable notes and then do mostly Chem tonight as I have a mock tomorrow so I'll just be doing a lot of papers today for that. Not sure if I will be doing discrete random variables but I'll see.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see, thank you v much for explaining. XD No, that's fine - I've never heard of it.

Ooh that sounds nice, get you. :mmm:
    For interest sake, the steak pie was sooooooooo nice! It was literally beautiful, so from 17:15-18:15 I will be doing some maths homework thats due tomorrow, however, it is also very good revision for my exam - so I guess I'm killing two birds with one stone, as the old saying goes!

ReputationRep:
    For interest sake, the steak pie was sooooooooo nice! It was literally beautiful, so from 17:15-18:15 I will be doing some maths homework thats due tomorrow, however, it is also very good revision for my exam - so I guess I'm killing two birds with one stone, as the old saying goes!
    :eek: I could really do with a steak pie right now as I revise English!!

ReputationRep:
    Done EPQ work!

Next: read (and understand) six psychology studies for tomorrow :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Only just found this thread!
    Dunno why I'm excited, probs because I'm optimistic that this will help me stop procrastinating every day! (am I the only one who just does nothing useful after school?)
    Ok my revision block will probs start from 6:30 and end at 8 pm.
    I'm hoping to get my C1 paper finished and make notes and squeeze in some practice on Coordinate geometry.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.