Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Tomorrow you can stop drinking yourselves into a stupor and get on with Parliamenting.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Tomorrow you can stop drinking yourselves into a stupor and get on with Parliamenting.
    Yay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I honestly don't know. Maybe because of teh type of forum? Anyway I remember discussions about getting an MHoC shout ox and the CT saying it will never happen.
    Just seems like a lack of know how on the CT side of things, I'm sure they are all knowledgeable people but I've seen people do it all the time on twitch and with other ircs.

Also 2000th post yay or something
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Never !
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    As Ray would say, I'm very wary of any off site chatter
    I could have just put 'prsom' but instead I went on a rep-giving rampage around TSR so I could actually give you some points.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You imply they are mutually exclusive, something I demonstrate false term in term out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    But I need to drink myself into a stupor so that I don't get emotional when torturing people in gulag

ReputationRep:
    Well I have mock the week, have I got (more) news for you and alcohol, along with pasta, tonight is good.

Also have an essay to do but ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    But I need to drink myself into a stupor so that I don't get emotional when torturing people in gulag
    ****ing wimp, if you masturbate while torturing someone you very quickly forget that other people have feelings and emotions and then you're in the ****ing zone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    ****ing wimp, if you masturbate while torturing someone you very quickly forget that other people have feelings and emotions and then you're in the ****ing zone
    Get them to masturbate you while you torture them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're getting dangerously close to my Friday nights...

ily fetlife :love:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that a request of yours for when we track you down and make you serve your sentence for ideological deviancy?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Is that a request of yours for when we track you down and make you serve your sentence for ideological deviancy?
    He's an ideological deviant to you, are you really that far left?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    He's an ideological deviant to you, are you really that far left?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The answer to that question is always yes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    you're getting dangerously close to my Friday nights...

ily fetlife :love:
    Kudos for Fet. Some really odd women on there though.

ReputationRep:
    I am glad I was not in the bar last night.

The potential loss of jobs at BHS and even the sale of some BHS stores to Sports Direct (who have a large use of zero hours contracts) is concerning. The pension fund deficit should not have been growing when at the same time dividends were being paid to shareholders.

Too late to save BHS, but should we be putting additional protection for pension funds in place for other companies?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    1461657113407.jpg

Spoiler:
    Show
    For those who don't get it, the figure at the top is Zeno who believed all movement to be an illusion, so rejects the need to pull the lever as a genuine conundrum (see Zeno's Paradox)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    The potential loss of jobs at BHS and even the sale of some BHS stores to Sports Direct (who have a large use of zero hours contracts) is concerning. The pension fund deficit should not have been growing when at the same time dividends were being paid to shareholders.

Too late to save BHS, but should we be putting additional protection for pension funds in place for other companies?
    I'm inclined to say yes, but it has to be done in a way which still allows them to operate effectively as pension funds. It may be possible that my Corporate Insolvency Act does something already, but I'm not 100% on that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Shocking fact of the day: Wales has more people with the surname Jones than people from non-white backgrounds.

ReputationRep:
    Finally Justice for the 96

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.