The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Schwarzer keeps a clean sheet who comes in for Cech for me :smile: Worked out nicely :teeth:
Is Berbatov starting?
The Stig
Is Berbatov starting?

Yeah.
No Wes Brown is good for my FF, assuming Utd keep a clean sheet.
Would make me chuckle to see Utd drop points against WBA :p:
Gah. My team is rubbish and my subs did so well :frown:
g.johnson, boswinga, zaki all did well, i just need ronaldo to perform to get a half respectable set of points.
I've got Lampard as captain so I hope he gets the 3 bonus. A couple of other Chelsea players could deservedly get it to be honest (Kalou, Belletti, Bosingwa)
Reply 1947
EVRA OFF AFTER LIKE 30 MINS.

I want to cry :frown:.
Colesy
FFS.. BROWN ON FOR VIDIC.. AND EVRA OFF AFTER LIKE 30 MINS.

I want to cry :frown:.

Eh?
Reply 1949
Ronaldo VII
Eh?

LOL Vintage trying to get to me :p:.
65 pre-bonus with 2 to play :cool: Picking Rooney for captain over Ronaldo worked out very nice indeed :biggrin:
On 56 points with C.Cole yet to play. If Evra had played longer my score would have been even better!
WTF no bonus for Zaki yet Valencia gets 2 bonus points for getting himself sent off and costing Wigan 3 points, odd.

3 bonus for Rooney :cool: 1 for Clichy :cool: None for Ronaldo, surprisingly. Was probably 2nd best on the pitch.
56 + Ireland for the week, pretty pleased.
Lowest points scorers were my Arsenal players again (+Cech)

Ade out Rooney in. =)

I also wanna get rid of Denilson+Clichy but i'm not sure how =\
mc_watson87
56 + Ireland for the week, pretty pleased.
Lowest points scorers were my Arsenal players again (+Cech)

Ade out Rooney in. =)

I also wanna get rid of Denilson+Clichy but i'm not sure how =\

will cech get automatically subbed for the keeper on the bench?
jermaindefoe

Yep.
Haha im having a terrible week, only 29 points :biggrin:
But my H2H is on 29 too, we both have Ireland and one other to play, so in effect it works out as SWP v Lennon for points and whoever gets more = winner in our H2H. Luckily, SWP is my captain too.. so fingers crossed!
Reply 1957
ffs, adebayor as captain backfired badly. Somebody in my league has 92 already this week.
Up to 3rd, woop. Hope to be top 6 by the end of this week.

Nice one on top spot Phil.
jermaindefoe

I thought my keeper was Turnbull, but appartently I never swopped Jones for him. So nill points either way. Not sure whether to sub Jonesy out or hope Turnbull gets dropped for his abysmal performance :teeth:

Can't believe Rooney has already gone up .1 =| Was gunna wait till after mid week to add him. Ahrg, dunno wat to do.

...Someone tell me what to do, I don't like thinking. =\

Latest