Official Big Brother 2008 (BB9) Thread... (Part 2)... Watch

Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by crrrrrash)
was it a coincidence that the 2 housemates who were booted out [alex && dennis] were the two who weren't there @ the final?

Not a coincidence rather on purpose. BB didn't want anything more to do with them. Especially the bad rep they give the show, plus they're bullies and will have nothing more to do with BB(little brother and any reunions)

bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
bb was meant to be on tonight showin [email protected]_o
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)
bb was meant to be on tonight showin [email protected]_o
Nope they never do that. yesterday is the last episode.
except BBLB tomorrow they'll be a reunion at lunchtime ish/early afternoon.

BBBM was really good last night, watched it from you-tube
M_J
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Alison267)

Oooh the part where Davina was asking Rachel if she was going to share her money was awful!!!!
and then when Rach said she would give £10k to charity, Davina practically just ignored her! :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:
Alison267
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M_J)
Oooh the part where Davina was asking Rachel if she was going to share her money was awful!!!!
and then when Rach said she would give £10k to charity, Davina practically just ignored her! :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:
that was funnyyy She just kept trying to move on.. & rex was thinking ''give me some money!''
M_J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
that was funnyyy She just kept trying to move on.. & rex was thinking ''give me some money!''
not funny!!! pffshh!!! :no: :no: :no: :no:
guess we saw that moment differently!! lol
I thought Davina was rather rude :mad:

Whose interview did you think was best last night? [the actual eviction interviews]
Alison267
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
errr darnells & sara's was actually alright..
but the best was Rex

I can't believe i'm still on this thread talking about big-brother when it's all finished.
* i wish my friend would hurry up so i could go out and have a social life lol*
M_J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought Sara's was the best by MILESSSS :p:

haha lol. have fun out
Alison267
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks.. i shall switch off my computer now, in hope she'll turn up..
anyway i've just seen that i've got the 2nd most posts in this thread.. 114 ohhh lord :no:
*switches off computer straight away!*

Have fun whatever you do too!
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope they never do that. yesterday is the last episode.
except BBLB tomorrow they'll be a reunion at lunchtime ish/early afternoon.

they normally show friday on the saturday after,& at the end it shows the house empty with echoes of all the housemates...i thought...O_o
SuicidalLemming
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks.. i shall switch off my computer now, in hope she'll turn up..
anyway i've just seen that i've got the 2nd most posts in this thread.. 114 ohhh lord :no:
*switches off computer straight away!*

Have fun whatever you do too!
How do you find out how many posts you've had in a thread?
Lykabelle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M_J)
not funny!!! pffshh!!! :no: :no: :no: :no:
guess we saw that moment differently!! lol
I thought Davina was rather rude :mad:

Whose interview did you think was best last night? [the actual eviction interviews]
Totally agree! That question didn't have to be asked in the first place and when Davina noticed Rachel was getting uncomfortable, she could have moved on. I thought Davina was really biased last night. She kept on talking about the things housemates didn't like about Rachel rather than reflect more on the reasons why she won and the good times she had in the house. She didn't talk much about Rachel standing up for herself against Rex did she?:rolleyes:

I'm not sure about Davina though...in some ways I want her to carry on presenting BB because she's the face of Big Brother and she really loves the show but in other ways, she can be quite biased and this is reflected in her interviews. You could tell she wanted Rex or Mikey to win. She could have grilled Rex and Darnell more about their treatment of Sara but she didn't.
M_J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lykabelle)
Totally agree! That question didn't have to be asked in the first place and when Davina noticed Rachel was getting uncomfortable, she could have moved on. I thought Davina was really biased last night. She kept on talking about the things housemates didn't like about Rachel rather than reflect more on the reasons why she won and the good times she had in the house. She didn't talk much about Rachel standing up for herself against Rex did she?:rolleyes:

I'm not sure about Davina though...in some ways I want her to carry on presenting BB because she's the face of Big Brother and she really loves the show but in other ways, she can be quite biased and this is reflected in her interviews. You could tell she wanted Rex or Mikey to win. She could have grilled Rex and Darnell more about their treatment of Sara but she didn't.
Exactly! It was such an awkward moment already, and when Rachel had thought about what to say, Davina totally dismissed her! Aye I agree! She put much to much emphasis on the "negatives".
and aye! I agree yet again :p: Davina helps to make BB, BB. I think she was bad last night though, very bad. [except with Sara :love:] :p:
adam_1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=post1sa8.jpg

Click where the arrow's pointing to

I was the 6th top poster or something in the original BB thread, now I'm at the bottom in this one!
M_J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
On the actual forum, click on how many replies the thread has had, and there it says how many times each person has posted.
You have 83 in this one
Sky Twilight
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think Rex/Darnell/Sara should've won

They were the most entertaining and also had the best interviews.

What did rachel do? Sit on the bloody fence.
adam_1234
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M_J)
On the actual forum, click on how many replies the thread has had, and there it says how many times each person has posted.
You have 83 in this one
My visual explination is better than yours. :p:
M_J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by adam_1234)
My visual explination is better than yours. :p:
Pffshh!!! and you beat me to it!! :no: :no: I failed this once. :p:
adam_1234
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M_J)
Pffshh!!! and you beat me to it!! :no: :no: I failed this once. :p:
I'm sure you'll beat me next time.... if someone asks exactly the same question. :p:
Lykabelle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by M_J)
Exactly! It was such an awkward moment already, and when Rachel had thought about what to say, Davina totally dismissed her! Aye I agree! She put much to much emphasis on the "negatives".
and aye! I agree yet again :p: Davina helps to make BB, BB. I think she was bad last night though, very bad. [except with Sara :love:] :p:
:yep: Glad you agree too lol! I'll probably tune into BBLB tomorrow for the reunion show and see if any of the housemates **** Rachel off any further and see if George Lamb interviews her any differently.

I thought this series was quite good...not up there with the best (BB5 and BB6 are up there imo) but definitely not the worst (BB4 anyone? :yawn:). I've watched BB since a couple of weeks into BB1 and I don't know why but even when it starts to get a bit boring, I still watch it! So i'll probably still end up watching BB10!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads