Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Andrew Jospeth for reping me finaly.

ok,kids,let's stop discussing rep like...mindless...er...vampires: wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    OK we will I'm sorry please don't send me to my room.

i'm sorry,Lirael,you asked for it...

GO TO YOUR ROOM DAMNIT!!and don't pout at me,young lady:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    i'm sorry,Lirael,you asked for it...

GO TO YOUR ROOM DAMNIT!!and don't pout at me,young lady:hmpf:
    I'm sorry :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    'I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate' sang Staylo in glee, for it was true. He had read it. He thought it was a jolly good read and much better than the other ones in the trilogy, but A Feast for Crows is better.
    --------------
    *and also bigger than Wizards First Rule

(Original post by staylor)
    'I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate, I read Ptolemys Gate' sang Staylo in glee, for it was true. He had read it. He thought it was a jolly good read and much better than the other ones in the trilogy, but A Feast for Crows is better.
    --------------
    is that some kind of a subtle dig at it?

I WANT THE BOOK!!!*takes anger out on Lirael by grounding her for another week*

ReputationRep:
    No, not really. Its just a factual statement that I thought I would make.

Ptolemy's Gate really is good though - the best fantasy Ive read (perhaps ever) for younger readers. A million and one times as good as that Golem one,or the one with the amulet.

i'm so pleased with this change of heart,you guys group hug!

ReputationRep:
    Awwww. Ive never had a group hug before

ReputationRep:
    *takes anger out on Lirael by grounding her for another week*
    Thats not fair :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    Thats not fair :eviltongu
    You dispute yo-less!

Go to this lilnk and spot 3 differences. Yo-less sent me this and I freely give her credit.

My 3 differences are in the attachment, assuming it loads properly. Some of them were extremely hard to spot.

Never mind, it didnt load properly

ReputationRep:
    Never mind try it someother time. I have just relised Yo-less is a year younger then me *gets very angry :security: attemps to breack out of room*

ReputationRep:
    --------------
    Not fair!!! I wanted to read it first!

And Yoless, don't ground Lirael! Now who am I going to go on pointless vandilism jaunts with this weekend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)

And Yoless, don't ground Lirael! Now who am I going to go on pointless vandilism jaunts with this weekend!
    I dont know Psycho_Gerbil, who are you going to go on pointless vandalism jaunts with this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    This film will never be made, will it?

Awwww. Ive never had a group hug before
    you're so unloved poor boy i shall consider it my repsonisbility to provide you with food,shelter and any other resources you may desire.

just 99.99$ a month

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)

you're not going anywhere without my consent,young lady!:security:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! How come your posts arent auto-merged?

And to Ayaan, no.

Hey! How come your posts arent auto-merged?

And to Ayaan, no.
    automerging can be turned off

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.