Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    I've got an AC with Nabarro. They offered two dates: 11th and 13th February. Waiting for Links to rearrange.
    when did you do the video interview and when did you receive an AC invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fashgal)
    Just out of interest, has anybody been offered a video interview with Hill Dickinson for the London vac scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    Yes to Hill Dickinson. Did the video interview for Nabarro on the 21st January heard back on the 27th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Yes to Hill Dickinson. Did the video interview for Nabarro on the 21st January heard back on the 27th.
    Thank you for the info!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, am new to the thread, as deadlines are hitting thought I'd join in discussions

Applied to Bakers, Clyde & Co, Bird & Bird, and Simmons.
    Have not heard back from anyone except Simmons who I've just done the Watson-Glaser test for yesterday (fingers crossed !).

As I have quite a weird course (2nd year of a 4 year law degree (but which is basically an LLB and a Masters in French Law bolted on to each other), I'm eligible for limited vac schemes and some first year programs.

So will be applying to Weil and Hogan Lovells first years schemes in the next two weeks .

ReputationRep:
    I just got a video interview for kwm. how did yours go? and if you do not mind- what kind of questions were asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fashgal)
    Just out of interest, has anybody been offered a video interview with Hill Dickinson for the London vac scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think we would of had to complete it by today or that's what I've heard

ReputationRep:
    Argghh - apply4law website is down!! anyone else having issues?

ReputationRep:
    how did people find the BLP online test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by excito)
    Not yet, had my interview on Wednesday. When was yours? Thanks
    Hey there! I did my interview last Monday (19th). not sure what to make of this long delayed response.

How did you find yours?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Mishcon post video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    I did the video interview monday and im still waiting, perhaps they will get back to us monday
    I did my video interview on the 29th and heard back a couple of hours later inviting me to the AC. Maybe they are still waiting for people to complete the video interview though to make a decision!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right well hopefully that is the case if not it looks like it will be a rejection :/ good luck with your AC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyclaireL)
    I did my video interview on the 29th and heard back a couple of hours later inviting me to the AC. Maybe they are still waiting for people to complete the video interview though to make a decision!
    May I ask what was your deadline date to complete the video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, the DLA app has a 50 word space to write my interests/activities. Would you this would include my positions of responsibility?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dublin1)
    are you non-law? hopefully i'll hear from Freshfields soon - I guess applying on the 5th wasn't such a great idea!
    I applied to Freshfields on the 5th for a Vacation Scheme and haven't heard back yet after doing the test. Some people already have offers so I def regret leaving it so late! Hopefully they still consider it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyclaireL)
    sure, my deadline was the 2nd of february. Thank you and hope it's good new for you!

ReputationRep:
    I have a CMS AC and a Dentons interview Does anyone else have either or had either?

ReputationRep:
    From reading the thread a few pages back, CC are making offers this week - has anyone heard back in terms of rejections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmwl)
    From reading the thread a few pages back, CC are making offers this week - has anyone heard back in terms of rejections?
    I was told that they would start replying to us next week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.