Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Don't waste your time. He's a troll and tries to derail threads.
    If he derails threads he can be banned, if he gets banned enough he can be IP banned and then it's problem solved man.

I don't actually expect to change anyone's mind because most people who are anti-Israel are either neo-Nazis or Muslims looking out for their fellow believers, you can't really rationalise anything out of such people.

ReputationRep:
    Both side are as bad as each other, but at least someone is brave enough to report the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Don't waste your time. He's a troll and tries to derail threads.
    You can call me a troll I don't care. Don't really know what derailing thread is because I stuck to the general topics of the thread. Just because you are starting to realise how wrong you are, don't get angry and me, it's not my fault you are brainwashed.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406198104.063818.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  36.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Dunlop)
    If you are not going to talk to me because of this point there is no point you talking to the international justice committee that have ruled these expansions as illegal and a breach of human rights. You think that it is fine to commit acts of the Middle Ages. You push people out of their legally owned homes with a gun into the street to go nowhere and if they complain or riot they get shot. And then put in a Zionist family instead. (I do not intend to call them Jews since the prophet Moses would not condone this).

'Zionism by the gun'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The West Bank settlements are illegal sure I agree and Israel should probably leave, but Israel's existence, as per these borders (probably minus the Golan on the Syria border) is totally legal and not up for debate, anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    most people who are anti-Israel are either neo-Nazis or Muslims looking out for their fellow believers
    walob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    their land was not taken by any participants of darfur, sudan, somalia, libya or bosnia - but they all still voted for military action in those places.
    Do you not understand the UN process or something?

First they vote, then if the person doesn't respond or carries on, then they go in.

No the answer is they probably all dislike the actions of israel, as many of us do, but realise israel is simply acting as many others would due to islamists. most of these countries again have had direct experience of the terrorism and problems caused by islamists and regard israels actions as the lessor of two evils.
    Or they could be doing it through the proper channels unlike Israel...

but you just said before that they 'compliment each other' so it does.
    Could you show me that post please?

islamists cause islamic terrorism
    Well who else apart from Muslims are going to commit "Islamic terrorism"? It's not like Christian will bomb a synagogue or something and then say that it was "Islamic terrorism.

As I have said Islamism =/= Terrorism.

'bomb the buffer zone', what are u on crack? the rockets and tunnels arnt originating from the buffer zone, but deep from within the palestinian settlements, thus giving hamas cover.
    Let me explain something to you and listen closely because I will only say this once.

Rocket Attacks: Israel has the Iron Dome which affords quite a bit of protection.

Smuggling Tunnels: I shall attempt my best to communicate to your level.

HAMAS builds tunnels GOING INTO Israel.
    As Gaza is blockladed, all the tunnels are going in ONE direction.
    Israel has established a BUFFER ZONE (up to 3KM).
    You have stated that the Israeli's carry out AIRSTRIKES against the tunnels.

If Israel wanted to destroy the tunnels, they would only have to bomb the buffer zone.

ReputationRep:
    except many people debate that this claim is disingenuous - are they being bullied or are they crying wolf? dont forget islamsits accross the globe claim they are 'being bullied' - from palestine, burma, chechnya, uhigur china, kashmir, kenya, nigeria, thailand, sri lanka - are they all being bullied?

or is it that islamsits have brainwashed so many muslim populations in the last 50 years with islamic doctrine that they can no longer live peacefully with other populations. ultimatly islamists cannot accept a jewish state in this region - and that is the crux of the palestine issue . so the issue can only be addressed by uniting to eliminate the islamists to achieve world peace
    Ironically, an Islamic State would also be peacefully, as demonstrated by the Ottoman Empire and Spain who took in large amounts of Jewish refugees when they were being persecuted horrendously by Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by well in the dark)
    Gabor Maté, himself a survivor of the Nazi holocaust, speaks out about Gaza:

An excellent man. I am grateful to him for existing and speaking out.
    he failed to mention that concrete and various building materials sent by israel to gaza over the years to build schools and hospitals, were used instead by hamas to buiild tunnels for islamist terrorists.

i dont blame him, a lot of people are blinded by propaganda completly ignorant to that islamists complete distain for the value of life, either their own people or the israelis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    Ironically, an Islamic State would also be peacefully, as demonstrated by the Ottoman Empire and Spain who took in large amounts of Jewish refugees when they were being persecuted horrendously by Europe.
    the ottoman empire that was involved in a major world war and operated the biggest slave trade in africa and middle east?

yes very peaceful. also question whether the wonderful ottomans actually gave the palestinians a homeland, or indeed the arabs mecca? the answer is no.

ReputationRep:
    Take these clips as examples.

And this too

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a2c_1406151175

----

A bit of an eye opener this. We've all seen the likes of the BBC and of course Jon Ahmed Snow on Channel4 News round on Israel and lay the blame on the Jewish state.

Why do we not have any views such as the ones I've posted? why are there no media taking Hamas to task in such a strong manner?

Once again, EUROPEANS at the forefront of anti-Israel activity. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with Europe's ingrained prejudice against the Jewish people. Absolutely NOTHING to do with it

ReputationRep:
    If you don't accept Israel's borders, minus the West Bank and Gaza you are not worth debating with. Just remember that every single Arab state outside the Arabian Gulf, is the product of brutal imperialism, far beyond anything Israel has done and even then, Israel only exists to this extent, because the Arabs declared war on them after rejecting the UN partition in 1947
    There's a difference between acceptance and legitimisation.

Yes, Palestinians should accept that the borders that exist now are those which they have to work with, and anything else is impractical. They should not, however, be obliged to recognise the violence which caused those borders as right or moral.

If Israel's borders are as they are because of the 1948 War, why did their 'Declaration of Independence' ignore the Partition Plan's specified borders?

ReputationRep:
    the ottoman empire that was involved in a major world war and operated the biggest slave trade in africa and middle east?

yes very peaceful. also question whether the wonderful ottomans actually gave the palestinians a homeland, or indeed the arabs mecca? the answer is no.

your ignorance score is currently going through the roof
    The whole concept of an Empire is that it ABOLISHES borders, not create new ones.

ReputationRep:
    Israelis live in bomb shelters.

When the rancid BBC does not mention a single rocket on Israel, the Israelis are living in shelters.
    The BBC mentions rocket attacks plenty of times. No, it doesn't mention individual rocket attacks because the vast majority of them cause no casualties.

And Gazans live with no bomb shelters. Only the bombs in this case are not crude rockets, they're air strikes from a full-scale military. There is no chance they'll be intercepted. There is no chance they'll land harmlessly in the middle of nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    Which land? Gaza has no Israeli settlements on it
    But Israel does occupy Gaza and is the de facto ruler of Gaza...

ReputationRep:
    Do you not understand the UN process or something?

First they vote, then if the person doesn't respond or carries on, then they go in. .
    and yet they havent 'gone in' against israel

Or they could be doing it through the proper channels unlike Israel... .
    the proper channels as i jsut explained is to vote for military action. in reality they deem islamic terrorism as the worlds biggest leech on civilisation- hence why un has stepped into mali, darfur, afganistan, somalia etc - islamic terrorism is truly recognised globally as the scum of the earth and it is infecting areas literally all over the globe.
    hence why palestinians allowing islamists to run the agenda is actually stopping any resolution.
    Could you show me that post please? .
    Of course , look in your post history - no. 1648
    you have constantly tried to get me to accept the link between the two should be deemd normal
    Well who else apart from Muslims are going to commit "Islamic terrorism"? It's not like Christian will bomb a synagogue or something and then say that it was "Islamic terrorism. .
    i hope you are not suggessting muslims in general should all be regarded as terrorists. no i was explaning that muslims are susceptible to propaganda and lies, from manipulative islamists, who recognise the ability to control their minds by the use of islamic doctrine. by trying to turn border disputes into religious matters.
    As I have said Islamism =/= Terrorism. .
    you seem to contradict yourself in your above paragraph then

Let me explain something to you and listen closely because I will only say this once.
    Rocket Attacks: Israel has the Iron Dome which affords quite a bit of protection. .
    but not full protection, particularly as hamas sends hundreds of rockets at israeli civilians
    Smuggling Tunnels: I shall attempt my best to communicate to your level.

HAMAS builds tunnels GOING INTO Israel.
    As Gaza is blockladed, all the tunnels are going in ONE direction. .
    i think youll find you can travel in either direction in a tunnel

Israel has established a BUFFER ZONE (up to 3KM).
    You have stated that the Israeli's carry out AIRSTRIKES against the tunnels.

If Israel wanted to destroy the tunnels, they would only have to bomb the buffer zone.
    they dont have x-ray cameras :rolleyes: - and so can see the underground parts from the air lol. they can only bomb the parts they can see hamas going, ie the entrances which, again, sit right in the middle of populated palestinian areas. have you ever asked yourself why hamas actively choose to launch all their terrorist operations from within densly populated parts of palestine? or is that question too difficult for you.

as you tried to suggest, the buffer zone is 'occupied' with israeli army - why dont they go and attack there? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    The whole concept of an Empire is that it ABOLISHES borders, not create new ones.
    except that the ottoman empire ruled over all palestinian and arab land -- which the arabs werent satisfied with either, they went to war with the turks and begged britain to help.

again your grasp of history is completly manipulated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    The BBC mentions rocket attacks plenty of times. No, it doesn't mention individual rocket attacks because the vast majority of them cause no casualties.
    Again, you're either deliberately missing the point like others, or are ignorant.

So once again, I will explain

The fact that these rockets do not cause many deaths, is not because the rockets cannot kill or Hamas aren't trying to kill as many as they can.

The reason is that Israel has an early warning system in place and an extensive bomb shelter network.

So whilst you're on the train to work and the BBC is regurgitating some pro-immigration bull on TV, the Israelis are spending their days running in and out of bomb shelters away from the glare of the world's media.

It's very common for kids to go a week or two without schooling. Hamas also tend to fire their rockets during the school run to try and kill kids.

Not only is the economy in the south damaged, but people cannot live a normal life because some weeks they're running a dozen times to the bomb shelter. Sometimes it's so bad, they can't even stay in their town and have to travel out to spend nights in hotels or with friends.

Whilst the RATS at the BBC say nothing.

Israel sits back whilst all these rockets come. They complain to the UN who obviously do absolutely nothing.

When Israel finally has enough and retaliated, THAT is when the RATS at the BBC begin to report. Headline reads "Israel strikes Gaza" - then within the article buried somewhere is "in response to rocket fire"

And Gazans live with no bomb shelters.
    Yet Hamas have managed to build a city underneath Gaza with running water, sewage system, ventilation etc - their tunnel networks.

Only used for terrorism though. They wouldn't ever consider building shelter for the people. They need dead kiddies so that useful Eurotrash leftist idiots can go out on parade and protest on their behalf against the evil Jews. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoJuice)
    You the zionist filth is the problem, stealing assets which others hold deeds and titles to and for that you need to be taught such a lesson that you will never forget.
    so the arabs never ever stole assets then ?:rolleyes: if you are accusing israelis of imperialsim, perhaps you should examine the arabs colonising of the muslim world. what will be their fate you are imposing in your oh so wise judgment?

ReputationRep:
    and yet they havent 'gone in' against israel
    Because it wasn't a vote about "going in" to Israel. It was just a vote on asking the UN to investigate Israeli war crimes.

the proper channels as i jsut explained is to vote for military action. in reality they deem islamic terrorism as the worlds biggest leech on civilisation- hence why un has stepped into mali, darfur, afganistan, somalia etc - islamic terrorism is truly recognised globally as the scum of the earth and it is infecting areas literally all over the globe.
    hence why palestinians allowing islamists to run the agenda is actually stopping any resolution.
    Why would they go in and invade Israel if there were no war crimes taking place and everything they were doing is legal and above board?

Of course , look in your post history - no. 1648
    you have constantly tried to get me to accept the link between the two should be deemd normal
    Islamists = Muslim

Palestinians =/= Muslims.

Supporting Palestine =/= Supporting Islamists.

i hope you are not suggessting muslims in general should all be regarded as terrorists. no i was explaning that muslims are susceptible to propaganda and lies, from manipulative islamists, who recognise the ability to control their minds by the use of islamic doctrine. by trying to turn border disputes into religious matters.
    I am saying that only Muslims can commit Islamic terrorism just like Christians can only commit Christian terrorism and like how only Jews can commit Jewish terrorism.

you seem to contradict yourself in your above paragraph then
    I "seem to" - according to you.

I actually haven't.

but not full protection, particularly as hamas sends hundreds of rockets at israeli civilians
    The Iron Dome is an efficient system, yes or no?

i think youll find you can travel in either direction in a tunnel
    As Gaza is blockaded, why would they want to create a loopy tunnel which only ends up back in Gaza? That would only waste time, money, supplies and effort..

they dont have x-ray cameras :rolleyes: - and so can see the underground parts from the air lol. they can only bomb the parts they can see hamas going, ie the entrances which, again, sit right in the middle of populated palestinian areas. have you ever asked yourself why hamas actively choose to launch all their terrorist operations from within densly populated parts of palestine? or is that question too difficult for you.
    They don't need to have "x-ray cameras". They just bomb the 1km strip of land. As all the tunnels going into Israel must cross that buffer zone at one point or another, Israel only needs to bomb that strip of land to get rid of all the tunnels.

How is this simply solution beyond your logical capabilities?

as you tried to suggest, the buffer zone is 'occupied' with israeli army - why dont they go and attack there? :hmmm:
    Because HAMAS are not that stupid to make themselves sitting ducks.

In fact, why don't the Israel's get rid of their airplanes, tanks, drones and body equipment and invade Gaza in only their birthday suits and a knife?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoJuice)
    No the PALESTINIANS did not steal anything, if you have an issue with the remaining arab states then address it with them instead of stealing assets belonging to a third party
    well, in reality the arabs stole palestine too. so where does that put your argument?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.