Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Wahid)
    Hey guys, has anyone accepted their accommodation offer yet? I just made my prepayment but don't have an email yet to confirm it...
    I got an email as soon as I made the payment, so I would look into that.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkAlley)
    Heeey course mate I'm doing P&P too!! I got an email with a welcome week timetable attached to it with things like school subject talks, academic advisor meetings and course unit selcetion drop-ins, so maybe it's worth coming in? :/
    Ugh I haven't got one of those yet! I would like to go to all of those but I guess it just depends on my accommodation situ. They can't be too mad if I genuinely can't find somewhere to live yet. I guess if all else fails, travelodge for a week haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkAlley)
    I'm doing PP but not the E :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay! Me too

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm worrying - has anyone else not heard anything about accomodation despite being accepted onto a conditional offer? (Law LLB )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subject_delta)
    Fancy a drink at a pub when everyone else is clubbing? haha
    I might take you up on that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahamxa)
    got onto politics and IR woo excited!
    Yay another one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddiaa)
    Anyone studying Psychology?

Me! BSc? have you got your accommodation sorted yet? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieLaw_)
    Me! BSc? have you got your accommodation sorted yet? x
    Yay! Found someone And yes, BSc Got my offer in Clearing so need to wait for my status to change on UCAS first but I`ll apply as soon as it`ll let me. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alejandro_o)
    I got an email as soon as I made the payment, so I would look into that.
    thanks I just called the office now and had to make the payment again. Feel so relieved with the accommodation secured

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadamafc)
    Had my place for Politics and Modern History confirmed earlier. Waiting on on accommodation now, can't wait
    me too! can't wait!! which accomodation have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I got A*A*A and my teachers tell me I may be overqualified for Civil Engineering at Manchester and they said I should look on UCAS Adjustment. I hope there are others who have achieved similar or better grades than me at Manchester.. I like being with geniuses...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imapedo)
    I got A*A*A and my teachers tell me I may be overqualified for Civil Engineering at Manchester and they said I should look on UCAS Adjustment. I hope there are others who have achieved similar or better grades than me at Manchester.. I like being with geniuses...
    Getting good grades at A-Level does not make someone a genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Getting good grades at A-Level does not make someone a genius.
    If only I could give more than 1 rep

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has already been posted, any English Literature people out there? Got confirmed last night after a very long, annoying wait. I'll hopefully be in Oak House but I've not got my accommodation offer yet, so I am praying it will come within the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horton10)
    International management!
    im doing international management too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StartingTheParty)
    Anyone doing PPE here?
    I am doing PPE (y)

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accomodation offer- Oak House anyone else in HO (I presume this is Holly?)

ReputationRep:
    I just got oak house too! - BE.1.60.415

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBoot)
    Yay another one!
    yaaay where are you coming from?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.