Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    Yep I'm so excited see everyone at freshers next year (unless something goes very very wrong during A Levels)

(Original post by Papanikolaou)
    hahahahhahaha i've been doing the same thing!!!! now i can finally join haha
    Congrats guys! Is imperial your first choice? (There's only one answer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex)
    Congrats guys! Is imperial your first choice? (There's only one answer)
    Yes of course though I am also considering UCL, but about a 90% chance I'll go with Imperial

ReputationRep:
    Imperial first and beloved choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    Yes of course though I am also considering UCL, but about a 90% chance I'll go with Imperial
    Ill see you all in October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by liass)
    See you all in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetlemon)
    How long is the tour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    About an hour but it is completely pointless and a massive waste of time to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Any last minute tips? Have my interview today so nervous I love this uni so so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy it and do your best and it'll turn out great! Walk in thinking positively and you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    OH MY GOSH I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM IMPERIAL IM SO HAPPY got a Kings and Imperial offer in the same day aha best day ever
    wow you got 4/4!! congrats!!! )

hahahahhahaha i've been doing the same thing!!!! now i can finally join haha
    congratulations once more )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    See you all in October!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by YvT1)
    congratulations once more
    See you in a few months! Really looking forward to October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    wow you got 4/4!! congrats!!! )
    Thank you! Been wandering around in a state of shock today

See you in a few months! Really looking forward to October
    See you all in October!
    Can't wait! See you all soon!

ReputationRep:
    Had interview on 3rd, was fairly difficult like the qs they asked me were a bit wierd... especially the ethical q and its follow up q lol wtf... Aaanyways, they were fairly nice, one was smiling slightly and nodding but the one in the middle was a bit glum and didnt smile (no expressions other than a straight face).

Very nervous now for the decision, i doubt (edit: or rather ill be surprised if) ill join u lot a shame tbh, ahh well not much i can do now anyways.

Gd luck to the people with interviews!!

(anyone else with an interview on the third feel the same way or was it just me, mainly regarding the ethical q tbh?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    Had interview on 3rd, was fairly difficult like the qs they asked me were a bit wierd... especially the ethical q and its follow up q lol wtf... Aaanyways, they were fairly nice, one was smiling slightly and nodding but the one in the middle was a bit glum and didnt smile (no expressions other than a straight face).

Very nervous now for the decision, i doubt (edit: or rather ill be surprised if) ill join u lot a shame tbh, ahh well not much i can do now anyways.

(anyone else with an interview on the third feel the same way or was it just me, mainly regarding the ethical q tbh?)
    Good luck! I am sure you will make the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I am sure you will make the offer!
    I hope so, thanks!! rlly wanna go imperial!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)

That sounds pretty similar to my interview, and I got an offer so I'm pretty sure you will too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    That sounds pretty similar to my interview, and I got an offer so I'm pretty sure you will too!
    Ahh, interesting! Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Who's being considered for a scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House MD)
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House MD)
    How do you know if you're being considered? Is there an email?

ReputationRep:
    Got the offer holders pack today

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.