Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good today as well)

ReputationRep:
    Pretty relieved, I told my parents if it was ok to be a vegetarian & they were fine with it. I thought they were going to argue & take the mick really so that's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Wow, that's pretty shocking :eek: Do you think your friend will do anything to step in? Pretty serious situation by the sounds of it.
    Ikr, my friend went around to the girls moms house and said she was concerned for her, so the girls mom called her and one of her brothers then snatched the phone off his mom trying to find out what was up with his sister but she never told him, her boyfriend was listening into her conversation with her mom and bro as well, I dunno what to suggest as my friend is now seriously worried about her friend as the girl is hoping things will get better and she doesnt want to get her brothers involved as she fears they may go too far, but it is a difficult situation as my friend suggested that the girl gets photographic evidence and keeps a diary so she can get him charged as well as getting away to a refuge place for the safety of her and her babies before it all goes wrong, because by the sound of it she is in a ticking time bomb situation.

My friends sister hasnt helped the situation by telling my friend imagine “how you will feel if it does go wrong knowing you never helped” but there isnt much my friend can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    it's not being stubborn it's knowing your own mind.
    , thank you, I think I could actually use you to drum that home to the twits .
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lou 22)
    So tell us lou, how you feeling? I've realised hardly anyone asks that on here :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    So tell us lou, how you feeling? I've realised hardly anyone asks that on here :console:

I feel awesome right now thank you, my friends male friend has me laughing my head off lol. How are you Zhangie pie? It is kl though, I dont mind it.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
    But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though
    Oh my ! You've just summed up how I feel that's exactly how I feel so stressed feeli like everyone's ignoring meows that is freaky

ReputationRep:
    Sleep deprived because of coursework :lol:

Life's good Can't complain.

ReputationRep:
    , if you want to you can do.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kira1)
    Oh my ! You've just summed up how I feel that's exactly how I feel so stressed feeli like everyone's ignoring meows that is freaky
    That was like 3 weeks ago wasn't it? :lol: Been feeling differently recently

I feel awesome right now thank you, my friends male friend has me laughing my head off lol. How are you Zhangie pie? It is kl though, I dont mind it.
    :lolwut: Zhangie pie?*sighs* :indiff:

Glad to hear you're doing well though
    Right now, I feel like I don't wanna work though :lol: but....of course I have to
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    really tired :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Still fairly positive, managed to get a new library card, get back onto their system & take a couple of books out
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    really tired :yawn:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Tired of studying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    :console:

:hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :hugs:
    :hugs: Go to sleep cupcakes if you're tired
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by s16)
    Tired of studying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we all are
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    :hugs: Go to sleep cupcakes if you're tired

will you do all my homework for me??? :flutter:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    will you do all my homework for me??? :flutter:
    But I wanna sleep too though and I have my own homework
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    But I wanna sleep too though and I have my own homework

but but but you told me to go to sleep :cry2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.