x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyasdfghj)
    Got an offer for history!
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OConnor789)
    Me too!
    Well done! See you in October! Have you been allocated a college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flirps)
    Wow so you got an offer from Cambridge but not Durham? That's crazy! Enjoy Cambridge!
    Happens a lot more than you think!

They all want different things

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceHealy)
    Just got my college allocation - St John's. Even though I applied to St Mary's I'm so happy!! Anyone else got St John's? 😄
    Yes i'm the exact same - applied for st Mary's but got St. John's what subject are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I got offers from Durham and Imperial! and I accepted the Imperial one but I regret!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flirps)
    Yes i'm the exact same - applied for st Mary's but got St. John's what subject are you studying?
    Law. What about you? ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danicky)
    I got offers from Durham and Imperial! and I accepted the Imperial one but I regret!!
    I also had offers from Durham and Imperial, i love imperial as a university but just can't hack London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NimbleNeil)
    I also had offers from Durham and Imperial, i love imperial as a university but just can't hack London.
    The high living cost..... that is the main reason I regretted! I did not know I could ask for a defer of deposit... How silly!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! See you in October! Have you been allocated a college?
    Not yet but hoping for Chads!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for history!
    Huge congratulations! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorelodie)
    Huge congratulations! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I got AAAA at AS, and i'm predicted A*A*A*A and already achieved an A* in EPQ

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I got AAAA at AS, and i'm predicted A*A*A*A and already achieved an A* in EPQ
    Why didnt you go for Oxbridge if you don't mind me asking???

ReputationRep:
    I have the same, 4 A at as and 3 A* predicted. Oxbridge just isn't for some people. I want to enjoy the university experience that durham offers rather than going to oxford or cambridge for the sole purpose of getting a good degree

ReputationRep:
    I did, but I got rejected post-interview

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back about History yet? I applied in October but nothing yet!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_mcl)
    I have , only seen a few offers on here. hopefully they'll speed up soon.
    Ah well done!!! do you know what college you have been allocated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackUkiah)
    If it helps, I applied in October for AMMH and heard back last week (although it was an offer for Ancient History). I think as a general rule, if you're still waiting then I'd take that as a good sign! It seems that if it's a definite 'no', you would probably have found out by now Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackUkiah)
    I applied in October too and got my offer 2 days ago so it should be long for you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wryter_reeda)
    If it helps, I applied in October for AMMH and heard back last week (although it was an offer for Ancient History). I think as a general rule, if you're still waiting then I'd take that as a good sign! It seems that if it's a definite 'no', you would probably have found out by now Best of luck!
    Congrats!! Can I ask what your As and predicted grades are?? It's an anxious wait 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorelodie)
    Congrats!! Can I ask what your As and predicted grades are?? It's an anxious wait 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had exactly the same thing for me I applied for AMMH and got ancient, I had AAAAB at AS but was only predicted AAA and A in the epq the fact you haven't heard anything I'd assume to be good as people have been rejected already, fingers crossed for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.