Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    told u mans that bolasie would tear us, fullbacks were so off their game today.

ReputationRep:
    Heart stopped there , saw the ball hit the post and was screaming like a little *****.

ReputationRep:
    Goalpost MVP

We are now ahead of United.

City have a chance of closing the gap to 5 points.

'Tis a good day.

ReputationRep:
    So Utd have lost yes now we're in 3rd hopefully liverpool can beat the saints or hold them to a draw.

ReputationRep:
    Playing with 6 defenders and then almost conceding two goals in the last two minutes. Classic Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    told u mans that bolasie would tear us, fullbacks were so off their game today.
    They really were. People were complaining about Monreal but Chambers was really **** today too.

ReputationRep:
    Chambers wasn't awful, Monreal was. Palace just flood our defence with small, pacy, black wingers who have no final product.

ReputationRep:
    We need to finish above Utd tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    We should tbh, seeing man u still have to face chelsea and city, both of whom I expect to beat united.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I've just been enjoying the football and I haven't looked at the table for a couple of weeks. How are we third?! I think we should finish third now tbh, United still haven't clicked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    We also need to knock them out of the FA Cup

ReputationRep:
    Is Giroud trying to get himself shot?!

He needs to stop throwing up gang signs ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like a pretty strong result tbh, Palace have been impressive under Pardew so an away win is encouraging especially with united losing. Missed the game annoyingly but from the commentary it sounds like we played okish.

Excited for Monaco first time in years I've gone into a round of 16 genuinely thinking we'd progress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Is Giroud trying to get himself shot?!

He needs to stop throwing up gang signs ffs.
    he's fine he is too handsome to get shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Seems like a pretty strong result tbh, Palace have been impressive under Pardew so an away win is encouraging especially with united losing. Missed the game annoyingly but from the commentary it sounds like we played okish.

Excited for Monaco first time in years I've gone into a round of 16 genuinely thinking we'd progress
    that pitch was 10/10 gerrards. It was like an ice rink which made us play crap.
    I reckon we should try and completely hammer Monaco at home. Their last 8 games were 1-0 or 0-0 lol

ReputationRep:
    He is too handsome NOT to get shot. The bullet will want to be inside him.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud giving props to Compton. He wants dat BBC.

ReputationRep:
    Random question, but is anyone here going to the Brazil - Chile International Friendly next month? I'm pumped for it, bringing a few friends along for their first Emirates trip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    that pitch was 10/10 gerrards. It was like an ice rink which made us play crap.
    I reckon we should try and completely hammer Monaco at home. Their last 8 games were 1-0 or 0-0 lol
    Monaco are an odd team, obviously strong defensively but can't seem to score for ****.

I bit of Ozil, Giroud and Sanchez should lossen their defense up and let the floodgates open . it's a home though isn't it so top priority should be winning with no away goals conceded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Monaco are an odd team, obviously strong defensively but can't seem to score for ****.

I bit of Ozil, Giroud and Sanchez should lossen their defense up and let the floodgates open . it's a home though isn't it so top priority should be winning with no away goals conceded
    I'm more scared of it finishing 1-0 to us or 0-0. They have a good defense but their midfield is a bit like Man Utd now. They have no creativity and can only score the odd goal. Giroud will be key for us, he scores a lot against French teams.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.