Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HereGoesNothing)
    Has anyone even received a confirmation from linenhall?
    Nope. Have you tried emailing them?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. Thought I would ask first to avoid an egg on face scenario if it was silent acknowledgement followed by silent rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Dere Street first round rejection out

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fire_fairy91;65812801]3PB interview invite via email and gateway change

Also, I just received a St Philip's selection evening invite, so those who havent heard shouldn't give up hope just yet![/QUOTE

Which 3PB location was this? I have applied to London- my GW has changed to first interview but no e-mail yet.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pupiltobe23;65830121]
    (Original post by fire_fairy91)
    3PB interview invite via email and gateway change

Also, I just received a St Philip's selection evening invite, so those who havent heard shouldn't give up hope just yet![/QUOTE

Which 3PB location was this? I have applied to London- my GW has changed to first interview but no e-mail yet.
    Check your spam folder - mine was in there!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Treaties4U;65830131]
    (Original post by pupiltobe23)

Check your spam folder - mine was in there!
    Nope- nothing at all.

Is anyone else in the same position- 3PB London gateway change to first interview but no email yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HereGoesNothing)
    Not yet. Thought I would ask first to avoid an egg on face scenario if it was silent acknowledgement followed by silent rejection.
    What are you wanting confirmation of? I sent my application to them recorded delivery so I know that it got there but have heard nothing from them at all yet. Are we supposed to have heard by now?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I know someone reported interviews out for Temple Garden but has anyone had a rejection?

I'm also still waiting on:

Outer Temple
    39 Essex
    6 Pump Ct
    3 Hare (they said they would let us know tomorrow though)

Any news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupilpleaser)
    Hi everyone,
    I know someone reported interviews out for Temple Garden but has anyone had a rejection?

I'm also still waiting on:

Outer Temple
    39 Essex
    6 Pump Ct
    3 Hare (they said they would let us know tomorrow though)

Any news?
    I have not had a rejection and Gateway still says applied so I am not sure.

I don't know about the others sorry

ReputationRep:
    @ Pupilpleaser

I haven't heard from Outer Temple or 6 Pump Court either.

Remember from the OTC website that we should expect to hear by 27 June, so time yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So 5 Essex just tweeted this!

Huge apologies to candidates who were sent the wrong email – we are dismayed at the mistake and understand the disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got experience of first round interviews at 5 Pump Court?Any insight would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have experience of landmark interviews? Any insights gratefully appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In the last 30 minutes or so I got an invitation for a pre-selection at St. Philips. They must be working down some sort of priority list. It's pretty late at night too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happygolucky2)
    I have not had a rejection and Gateway still says applied so I am not sure.

I don't know about the others sorry
    I also haven't heard a thing from TG

ReputationRep:
    What are you wanting confirmation of? I sent my application to them recorded delivery so I know that it got there but have heard nothing from them at all yet. Are we supposed to have heard by now?

Re Linenhall: The advert said interviewees would be notified by 3rd June. I've not heard either.

St Philips pre-interviews still coming out though.

ReputationRep:
    I saw someone mention that 4KBW (Raggatt) has already sent out interview invites?

ReputationRep:
    Email from 6 Pump Court saying they are finalising their short list over the next few days and interviews are Sat 25th June...

ReputationRep:
    Curious Gateway e-mail from 6 Pump Court. Anyone here not twitch every time e-mail pings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Best guppy)
    Curious Gateway e-mail from 6 Pump Court. Anyone here not twitch every time e-mail pings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've found the best way to *manage* it is to unsubscribe to all the rubbish that comes through. At least then, there's a greater chance that an email may be relevant instead of someone posting some shite on LinkedIn.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.