The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Seabear11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm actually quite confident we'll beat Newcastle away and Southampton at home.
Southampton are awful away from home. Liverpool with the amount of injuries they have, I think we should at least get a draw in there.
7 out of 9 points wouldn't be too bad for our next 3 league games.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Seabear11)
I'm actually quite confident we'll beat Newcastle away and Southampton at home.
Southampton are awful away from home. Liverpool with the amount of injuries they have, I think we should at least get a draw in there.
7 out of 9 points wouldn't be too bad for our next 3 league games.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the big games this season so they could potentially nick points off Arsenal which would be really helpful for us IF we beat Newcastle and put us back in the title hunt. Or are our dreams of the title effectively over with van Gaal in charge? Our form in December and especially games against Norwich and Bournemouth have hit us hard. We SHOULD have won those if we really had any desire for a title challenge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
-I just know when we play Liverpool Klopp is going to be on top of his game and we'll get a 3-0 thrashing like we did at the Emirates.

-We will get beat by Newcastle given how well they are playing at the moment....they really made Arsenal look like a mediocre championship team AT the Emirates it was so weird. 2-1 to Newcastle

-Southampton at home, probably going to get 0-0 draw.

Then the #LVGOUT pressure will come back probably even greater than before? Idk....but its not looking good. If we can win all 3 that would be amazing and would put us back in the title race (hoping that City, Arsenal and Leicester drop some points)
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hope we sign 2-3 players this jan...
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We have so many injuries that I'm not sure we'll have a decent XI to put out when we play Arsenal/Man Utd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...boardroom.html

Shame the telegraph is behind a paywall - they have some good articles.
SirAlexFerguson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
We have so many injuries that I'm not sure we'll have a decent XI to put out when we play Arsenal/Man Utd

When I run out of free articles I just use another browser and it works
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Zerforax)

We have 1 fit CB between us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
You wanna try clubs out mate?
You won't get abused anywhere near what I get so I wouldn't worry if you think you're garbage
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We don't offer sympathy here b.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Injury XI

..........Sturridge....Ings..... ...
................Coutinho........ ........
.......Henderson Rossiter.......
Gomez.......................Flan agan
.....Sakho..Lovren..Skrtel....
.................(+ Origi)*............

*not missing a GK
TheGoldenEagle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This thread seems to be quite active, what are your (non-biased) opinions on the Man City vs Everton game, I want to put something on my accumulator but not sure what.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheGoldenEagle)
This thread seems to be quite active, what are your (non-biased) opinions on the Man City vs Everton game, I want to put something on my accumulator but not sure what.
Everton to win 2-1 i reckon. Delafeou is probably playing and he's going to cause the City defense some probs!
ClockEnderAFC
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Quite fancy Everton tbh. They've been playing well recently, even if the results haven't been great and City are inconsistent away from home. 2-1 Everton.
Mo De Lemone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Looks like Adnan Januzaj's returning to us due to lack of playing time at BVB, according to James Ducker; https://twitter.com/DuckerTheTimes/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
Januzaj back will feel like a brand new signing.
_Ddraig_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
BBC and SkySports also running the Januzaj story.

I've always been critical of Januzaj but he could bring a breathe of fresh air back to our attack. That being said, if he continues to be greedy the way he was, and continue to make poor decisions, then i think he will struggle to get into our first team.
Dirtybit
Rep:
?
He's not greedy. Just needs to learn when to release the ball and when not to make a pointless run. Coincidentally what Memphis is struggling with too.
mojojojo101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't know why people re particularly excited to have Januzaj back.He realisitcally played well in about 5 or 6 games for us and only stood out because of the festival of ****e that was the Moyes era.

I'm more than willing to have my mind changed on him but he needs to start effecting games on a much more regular basis instead of just standing about on the touchline then running down a blind alley.
SirAlexFerguson
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Having Januzaj back could backfire if we don't play him in the right position, I suspect LVG will try and make him play wide right which will only cause more problems in my opinion because he offers less than Mata and lacks the pace as well. Januzaj is a good number 10 and I think he would do well in a 4-4-2 playing off Martial.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (208)
19.14%
Labour (462)
42.5%
Liberal Democrats (210)
19.32%
Green Party (57)
5.24%
Brexit Party (29)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (16)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.92%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)