Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterllecker)
    Not getting that Barclays video invite either..Were my answers those of a self-entitled prick or is it simply sunday and HR is out on a bbq doing ket?
    Probably both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Probably both.
    I am afraid we all didn't pass and will get rejection soon since people who got invites did so almost immediately after first test

ReputationRep:
    I just completed the 2nd stage of Barclays, with the 'video interview'. The video part is only like 2 questions, with other types of questions involved. I think I probably messed up, because it was totally unexpected. If anyone wants to know about it before doing it, private message me.

Those of you, who haven't received an invite, I wouldn't worry, you will get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysinexile)
    I just completed the 2nd stage of Barclays, with the 'video interview'. The video part is only like 2 questions, with other types of questions involved. I think I probably messed up, because it was totally unexpected. If anyone wants to know about it before doing it, private message me.

Those of you, who haven't received an invite, I wouldn't worry, you will get one.
    Thanks man, love the positivity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysinexile)

Does anyone know what the next stage is after the video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think it is easier to break into S&T than asset management? And do you have any idea of the applicants to offers ratio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    Does anyone know what the next stage is after the video interview?
    Should be a telephone interview I believe

ReputationRep:
    anyone know if Citi Markets is rotational?? - need to fill out & 'tailor' the cover letter

ReputationRep:
    For those to take the barclays video "interview"

Name:  not-prepared.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  121.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for the video interview from barclays or i've probably been rejected :/

ReputationRep:
    You can't withdraw from banks and reapply can you? - I submitted my Citi app without a cover letter somehow ffs

ReputationRep:
    for the people who got the video interview for barclays, did any of you apply for trading??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    You can't withdraw from banks and reapply can you? - I submitted my Citi app without a cover letter somehow ffs
    Just drop them an email explaining and they should attach it themselves once you send it across

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AenigmaFx)
    For those to take the barclays video "interview"

Name:  not-prepared.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  121.2 KB
    Which division?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewiskh97)
    Should be a telephone interview I believe
    this

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to citi summer for trading, cant seem to find the vacancy? :/

EDIT: found it, i was just being a mug.

ReputationRep:
    When are the rejections set to start rolling in?

Love seeing those 'After careful consideration we regret to inform you...' emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    When are the rejections set to start rolling in?

Love seeing those 'After careful consideration we regret to inform you...' emails
    Think it's too early, at least another month I reckon. Might even get more than one on the same day if you're lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Think it's too early, at least another month I reckon. Might even get more than one on the same day if you're lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah i'm thinking another 2 weeks or so then they will start pouring in. 1st rounds for interviews must be coming up over next 2 weeks I reckon. FML.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anything about Real Estate Investing at Morgan Stanley? Is it competitive?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.