English Lit:B
    Sociology:C
    AQA Use of Maths: B or aleast an A
    Business:C
    Geography: Hoping for C (Foundation)
    Spanish:B or C I dont mind
    Science Core:B
    Science Additional:B
    HOPEFUL GET THEM OR DO BETTER BUT I FEEL LIKE I DID ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinls2)
    Medicine
    excellent good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MethylOrange_)
    Nope only those two...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's really weird then..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puta.madre)
    That's really weird then..
    Yeah it is I'll see what happens on results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nhomie)
    Nooooo i know i will have just missed it 😭😭😭 i counted 78 on the first paper and 94 on the second im really not save
    You will be perfectly fine..grade boundary will definitely not go about 170 I can assure you

ReputationRep:
    Really hoping i get c in maths and english but i'm not holding out much hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden girl 789)
    Really hoping i get c in maths and english but i'm not holding out much hope
    I hope you do get your Cs. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    I hope you do get your Cs. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks need to pass either one to be able to get back into college

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else just fed up of waiting . Like I don't really even feel that nervous anymore when I think about the day I just want to get it over with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloechurcher)
    Anybody else just fed up of waiting . Like I don't really even feel that nervous anymore when I think about the day I just want to get it over with.
    Yep, especially after I was watching the a level results day thread

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 of my GCSE results on the 11th. I was feeling fine up until I woke up, trust me you'll be plenty nervous on the day lol.

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask, who here took FSMQ Advanced at OCR?

ReputationRep:
    I'm fed up of waiting. I am a bit nervous but seriously I will scream if it takes any longer. Last year's GCSEs got theirs on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    With 95 on paper 2 you will definitely get an A*! Don't worry - if you've been getting close to full marks then you shouldn't see such a great difference in the exam because the Maths exams are usually of a very similar difficulty every year I didn't realise but lots of people on TSR seem to have found it more difficult so it's likely that the grade boundaries will drop instead
    Aww thanks for the moral support and I hope I get an A* but I think you definitely will. Good luck for results day!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into Year 13 and I'm going to be at my school next Thursday to help out.

All I will say to those that are worrying - don't.
    The marks are generously given so exam results are gonna be very good and very high.

You don't need to worry.
    All will be well.
    If you have any questions regarding what will happen and how your results will appear etc. then ask me please!

ReputationRep:
    I'm fed up of waiting. I am a bit nervous but seriously I will scream if it takes any longer. Last year's GCSEs got theirs on the 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We spend all summer worrying and then by the time we get our results it's only a week until school starts again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nwmyname)
    I'm going into Year 13 and I'm going to be at my school next Thursday to help out.

All I will say to those that are worrying - don't.
    The marks are generously given so exam results are gonna be very good and very high.

You don't need to worry.
    All will be well.
    If you have any questions regarding what will happen and how your results will appear etc. then ask me please!
    You Year 12s and 13s are so nice! You really make me feel so much better. Small, weird question, is it a single sheet of paper in the results or multiple? What do we receive in the results day envelope?

I know it's weird but I want to know what to expect. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    I really want an A* so hopefully they don't increase the grade bounadries. I usually find maths easy getting nearly full marks on the papers but this year's paper one was quite hard in comparison to others. I think I have got 95/105 on paper 2 but I am not sure about p1 as I need 51/70 which is a lot so I am so scared. I hope they lower the GB's for linear maths please
    You'll be fine.
    Maths papers, and I can tell you for sure, they are marked with greater leniency with the consideration that you are in the exam season so nerves can occur.
    I was in the same position as you 2 years ago and I came out with the A* so don't worry at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MethylOrange_)
    We spend all summer worrying and then by the time we get our results it's only a week until school starts again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh god yeah, idk if it's the same for college but I am gonna miss the holidays but I am going to be happy to do something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You Year 12s and 13s are so nice! You really make me feel so much better. Small, weird question, is it a single sheet of paper in the results or multiple? What do we receive in the results day envelope?

I know it's weird but I want to know what to expect. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, so what happens is this.
    Your first sheet of paper will contain the grades you got.

It will look like this.
    Subject A - A*
    Subject B - A*
    Subject C - B
    Subject D - A
    Subject E - C
    Subject F - A*

On the second sheet, you will get breakdowns of each individual exam and that can go on for at least two sheets.
    They are all printed on one side only, so there is a lot of paperwork.

E.g.
    Physics
    P1 - 100 UMS, 60 Raw, A*
    P2 - 98 UMS, 49 Raw, A*
    P3 - 88 UMS, 40 Raw, A

Your UMS is printed and the raw is printed next to it, And the grade too.
    Your UMS is the points you need to get the grade.
    Your raw mark is the mark you obtained in the exam out of the total of the paper.

No problemo.
    Ask me more!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.