Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    The moment you get rebuffed

Hahaha I kid.
    No worries hun but message anytime and I'll reply! Hope you feel better :hugs:
    It's really not like that, I promise! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i need to chill :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i need to chill :argh:
    And I need a man :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    And I need a man :rofl:
    I need a baby :ahee: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl2: why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    :rofl2: why
    Jk looool

Will you be taking applications? :hmmmm2:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Will you be taking applications? :hmmmm2:

:lol:
    What aplications??

What aplications??
    Sorry, it was (a failure of) an innuendo. I was basically implying that since you said you need a baby, you would be taking applications for people with whom to have one.

Please don't kill me. :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Sorry, it was (a failure of) an innuendo. I was basically implying that since you said you need a baby, you would be taking applications for people with whom to have one.

Please don't kill me. :hide:
    :zomg:wheeeeeee
    I recommend you suicide before i come and kill you :whip:
    Jokiiing :jumphug:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.
    App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?
    I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.
    A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)
    The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way.
    Ohh.. great fun sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ohh.. great fun sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:
    Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well.
    :getmecoat: :hide: you must love horror films as well :lol:

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3272391.html

How do you know you woulld be awful? :lol:

:hand: I think it is rather nice
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat: :hide: you must love horror films as well :lol:

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3272391.html

How do you know you woulld be awful? :lol:

:hand: I think it is rather nice
    I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:
    :five: me too, funnily enough. Not all rom coms are great but some aren't too bad: shh: :dice: :iiam: and can never get enough comedy :lol:

You are still a teenager :lol: that counts for something. Mhm ain't that the truth :lol:

;rofl: as far as I can tell, for a large part of it you don't really need a sense of direction and you know.. you improve with practice :lol: (you just go in circles until you get the hang of everything anyway).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.