Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    The moment you get rebuffed

Hahaha I kid.
    No worries hun but message anytime and I'll reply! Hope you feel better :hugs:
    It's really not like that, I promise! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

i need to chill :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i need to chill :argh:
    And I need a man :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    And I need a man :rofl:
    I need a baby :ahee: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl2: why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    :rofl2: why
    Jk looool

Will you be taking applications? :hmmmm2:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Will you be taking applications? :hmmmm2:

:lol:
    What aplications??

What aplications??
    Sorry, it was (a failure of) an innuendo. I was basically implying that since you said you need a baby, you would be taking applications for people with whom to have one.

Please don't kill me. :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Sorry, it was (a failure of) an innuendo. I was basically implying that since you said you need a baby, you would be taking applications for people with whom to have one.

Please don't kill me. :hide:
    :zomg:wheeeeeee
    I recommend you suicide before i come and kill you :whip:
    Jokiiing :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Terribly bored, I don't have an interesting life.
    App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    App store S, find something interesting :lol:

A book that you want to read (for fun, not for analysing until you fall asleep) or maybe apply for a local part time job?
    I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.

ReputationRep:
    I did find a game for Biomed which was really interesting and a coincidence and I can't be bothered to read, it's too early in the day. The amount of jobs I've applied for is crazy, I may volunteer somewhere, I've been informed of a Science summer scheme next year to fully transition in a STEM student lol. how is life Sean? I've noticed you've called me "S" on several occasions, it sounds so mysterious.
    A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    A game for biomed :lol: I like it. Have you ever heard of QuizUp? There are so many topics to test yourself on :lol: like TV shows, subjects etc.

:hmmmm2: I see.. hopefully they get back to you. And good luck with that scheme :lol: next year though :hide:

Wondering where the days go :lol: and how little I am achieving sometimes. But oh well it is summer. Yes, it sounds cool, doesn't it? (your actual name is cool too, but I do it with a lot of people's names :lol:)
    The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way.

ReputationRep:
    The aim of the game is to try and kill someone... I think i've heard of that game, reminds me of Kahootz or whatever it is when I've played it in school.

Thank you! If I don't get to do it then it's not the end of the world...

Same here, I feel like I'm so old sometimes as I voted last week and it is a massive responsibility. If I do it to your name too, it becomes "S" as well. My name sucks anyways so it sounds better this way.
    Ohh.. great fun sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh.. great fun sounds like the opposite of Operation :lol:

True, there is always a way forward of not everything works out :yep:

So old? :lol: I get you. You're still young though :lol: and yes.. wait till you learn how to drive :lol: (if you want to, of course).

:hand: :noway: :hand: your name most certainly does not suck. :noway:
    Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao oh yes it is, this game does sound cruel though :lol:

Being 18 means I'm now getting old and cannot act like a child I want to learn how to drive but I would be awful :cry:

Yes it does suck, begins with the first letter as well.
    :getmecoat: :hide: you must love horror films as well :lol:

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3272391.html

How do you know you woulld be awful? :lol:

:hand: I think it is rather nice

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat: :hide: you must love horror films as well :lol:

:hand: 18 is not old :noway: you don't have to be sensible when you're an adult either.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/polit...-a3272391.html

How do you know you woulld be awful? :lol:

:hand: I think it is rather nice
    I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a comedy/rom com type of girl which is shocking :shock:

18 is old, I'm no longer a child true, I see many silly adults and immaturely behaving ones, especially on here

Oh I heard about that :rofl: I have no sense of direction :lol:
    :five: me too, funnily enough. Not all rom coms are great but some aren't too bad: shh: :dice: :iiam: and can never get enough comedy :lol:

You are still a teenager :lol: that counts for something. Mhm ain't that the truth :lol:

;rofl: as far as I can tell, for a large part of it you don't really need a sense of direction and you know.. you improve with practice :lol: (you just go in circles until you get the hang of everything anyway).

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.