Turn on thread page Beta

has any1 ever done an all nighter revising? watch

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin does it work

ReputationRep:
    Nah. All nighters just tend to make me tired for the exam and stop me thinking straight. Much prefer a nice early night sleep (and get up early if I need to do some last minute cramming).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)

No. If anybody adopts this strategy then they clearly don't understand that sleep is the time when you accumulate the knowledge you have learnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    BO!!!

"ali in revise, ali in revise, ali in revise, ali in revise."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HUGE_MASKALL!!!)
    BO!!!

"ali in revise, ali in revise, ali in revise, ali in revise."
    eiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    eiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
    plz tell me wot ure on about lol

ReputationRep:
    dear Emmz.

stop posting threads about revising.

the best way to learn is in a silent room similar to that in which you will sit your exam.

if your that stressed about your exams, why dont you get off your computer and revise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    dear Emmz.

stop posting threads about revising.

the best way to learn is in a silent room similar to that in which you will sit your exam.

if your that stressed about your exams, why dont you get off your computer and revise.

sorry i assure u this will be the last thread. its just dat evry 1 on ere is really intelligent and i wanna know how they do so well. soz

ReputationRep:
    I have a Biology mock tomorrow and all my friends were shocked to discover I hadn't actually done any revision when they asked earlier today (oops!).

Ah well, my sister tested me for a few hours this evening...it'll do, it'll do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I have a Biology mock tomorrow and all my friends were shocked to discover I hadn't actually done any revision when they asked earlier today (oops!).

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)

I can do Biology mocks in my sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    sorry i assure u this will be the last thread. its just dat evry 1 on ere is really intelligent and i wanna know how they do so well. soz
    well, tehy lie for a start. its pretty simple.

and dont be fooled into thinking evr1 gets straight A*'s at gcse, coz in reality its bollox.

i got 6 A*'s and 5 A's and i dont know an actual boy who got higher than that.

and i go to one of the top 20 comprehensives in the uk.

"10 A*'s"....yes....and pigs fly.

ReputationRep:
    Ok lets get this straight. Do NOT do an all nighter ok....OK!!!? You goto school like a complete mong who's been at the badger jar yet again and people start getting afraid.

You can take pro plus yes but you know what that does? Smeg all.....pretty much. It stops your eyes closing for a while but your brain is still up swanny creek with nothing but the bible to read and WOW you don't want to go there

It aint worth it luv
    Best thing is to load up quake and grab a coffee......its one hard night of DM'ing ahead of ya :]

(Failing that revise + goto bed early)

Ker-Chiiiiing

ReputationRep:
    All-nighters are for last minute work, not revising! Like the one I'll have to take right now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    Ok lets get this straight. Do NOT do an all nighter ok....OK!!!? You goto school like a complete mong who's been at the badger jar yet again and people start getting afraid.

You can take pro plus yes but you know what that does? Smeg all.....pretty much. It stops your eyes closing for a while but your brain is still up swanny creek with nothing but the bible to read and WOW you don't want to go there

It aint worth it luv
    Best thing is to load up quake and grab a coffee......its one hard night of DM'ing ahead of ya :]

Ker-Chiiiiing
    lol ok but i know some1 who drank too much coffee. she was awake like a night and half - might not have been the cofee but its likely lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)

It aint worth it luv

Ker-Chiiiiing
    why dont you just go clubbing and out on the lash till 5 in the morning instead?

much more fun

didnt do much harm for the history exam for the day after did it

ReputationRep:
    why dont you just go clubbing and out on the lash till 5 in the morning instead?

much more fun

good idea i only know 1 friend who likes ta go clubbing all da rest dont go. u need too go wiv more than 1 person though dont ya - i mean like in a gang

ReputationRep:

much more fun

You've probably heard a lot about it haven't you, but it is very expensive to get hammered plus you're so repulsive on this forum at times, I doubt you've ever done any of that. Plus you're supposed to be a Muslim...

ReputationRep:
    I do all nighter ALL THE TIME. They're pretty much standard practice for Oxford students.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    All nighters work for me but they are not advisable.
    Maskall like you got those grades you cant even spell, what did you bribe the examiners!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.