Turn on thread page Beta

has any1 ever done an all nighter revising? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HUGE_MASKALL!!!)
    why dont you just go clubbing and out on the lash till 5 in the morning instead?

much more fun

didnt do much harm for the history exam for the day after did it

Thats great! If you could pop up 10 minutes earlier today to pick up my trash id be mucho grateful! Have to go out and do something useful with myself. And if that damn truck even looks at the aura surrounding my house you'll be back on the dole like *that*

ReputationRep:
    I THINK THE BRAIN WORK WILL IF YOU SQUEESE IT WITH REVESION!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fog)
    I THINK THE BRAIN WORK WILL IF YOU SQUEESE IT WITH REVESION!!
    Hmmmmmmmm
    /me wonders
    Another alias perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    All nighters work for me but they are not advisable.
    Maskall like you got those grades you cant even spell, what did you bribe the examiners!
    he just bent over a table and let them 'use' him one by one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    Biology exam, must ahve been interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just wonderin does it work

I have *only* ever done allnighters before examinations/essays. From GCSE onwards, I have at most slept about an hour or so before an exam and even that was because I was half dead at about 5 in the morning (getting up at 6, naturally!). Has worked for me all the way. HOWEVER, it all depends on the individual, my sister isn't able to, as it slows her down on the exam itself. With me, I'm so fired up before an exam I feel absolutely nothing in tiredness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    Probably took a leaf from Arsenal's book heeheehee...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing an all nighter at this very moment, I have a lab report to write, then a test to revise for, then I need to start packing up my room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Probably took a leaf from Arsenal's book heeheehee...
    i think that's saved for young, supple, pretty boy Cristiano Ronaldo. Obviously the dressing room favourite was Giggs then Beckham, now his replacement.

ReputationRep:
    I would not recommend 'cramming'. If you are not careful you can be so concerned with learning those few last bits in 10 minutes that when you get into the exam, you can only think of them and nothing else. It is far better to plan your revision and stick to a timetable.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm not all night, but from say 8:00 pm - 3:00 am.. its ok it works, but yea def. not before the day of the exam... its better when u have someone else workin with u, not studyin with u, i mean mah sis revises for her GCSE mocks and me mah maths mock together.. it worked out alrite!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.