Very anoying and bossy friend !!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Goddess)
Thanks. I'm trying to ignore her as much as possible. After all, it's all my fault. I should have never told her the Uni I'm hoping to go to. I should have made-up a lie and would have told her at the last moment. If only I could go back in time!!!
Thanks to the TARDIS that is now possible.
Goddess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Noxid)
Thanks to the TARDIS that is now possible.
What is TARDIS?
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you could just say something like "omg, our parents think we're gonna live together at uni, how sad is that? they think we can't make new friends, haha, as if we're gonna live together"
Special Patrol
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Goddess)
She also has a very bad habbit of poking her head into my book and copying my work during maths classes and english classes. This is very annoying.
I had a friend who did that to me so I started writing the wrong maths answers in my book and then corrected them later when she wasn't there. The advantage of doing this is she'll never get into uni with those marks thus solving your room sharing problems
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well say no you would not like to be roommates with her. You don't have to hang round with her just cus she's your mum's friend's daughter. Tbh if your mum realised what sorta girl that friend of yours is, surely she'll tell you to stop hanging round with her anyway? That's what my mum did one time, which I'm really glad about now cus I'm seeing that my mum's right about the girl - she's a nasty acidic piece of work. But the girl's mum is a nice quiet person who my mum chats to now and again.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think there's anything I could say which hasn't been said before. So therefore I'm just trying to get my post count up to the big 5,000

Btw I'd definitely go with the honest approach. How long will it be awkward for? 15-20 minutes while you tell her? I'm sure even if you end up at the same uni, she won't want to hang around you anymore :p:
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Special Patrol)
I had a friend who did that to me so I started writing the wrong maths answers in my book and then corrected them later when she wasn't there. The advantage of doing this is she'll never get into uni with those marks thus solving your room sharing problems
Hehehe I like that method!

I copy work sometimes too - if I ever get round to actually doing it! - I check it against my own basically lol.

I'm not sure I ever really copied answers from my friends directly without doing some myself first? I may have done that before in Maths lol.

Surely the person would realise the answers were all wrong? :confused: anyone who thinks about it at least a bit should've noticed?

And Lozza I like your method too!
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
I don't think there's anything I could say which hasn't been said before. So therefore I'm just trying to get my post count up to the big 5,000

Btw I'd definitely go with the honest approach. How long will it be awkward for? 15-20 minutes while you tell her? I'm sure even if you end up at the same uni, she won't want to hang around you anymore :p:
Hehe true!
keano
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
for a reasonable price I can get rid of her forever for you... *sharpens his knives*
Goddess
Rep:
?
Thanks for all the advice, guys !!!!
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ask her to marry you, when she says she needs to think about it, start stalking her like mad - she'll get a restraining order and BAM your clear
Goddess
Rep:
?
(Original post by sarforaz)
ask her to marry you, when she says she needs to think about it, start stalking her like mad - she'll get a restraining order and BAM your clear
Er... I'm a girl !!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.81%
No (661)
60.64%
Not really bothered about them (224)
20.55%

Watched Threads