This discussion is closed.
sean
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why are women so difficult at time i have someone im mad abot and she says she feels the same only that her friends wouldnt like us to go togeter what am i supposed to say
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
go together anyway. it's want she and you feel, not what ur friends feel.

unless her friends think your a complete ****.
sean
(Original post by Dude)
go together anyway. it's want she and you feel, not what ur friends feel.

unless her friends think your a complete ****.
na they avnt even met me but i do c were ur coming from thats what i want but try saying that to her thanx anyway
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
why are women so difficult at time i have someone im mad abot and she says she feels the same only that her friends wouldnt like us to go togeter what am i supposed to say
Sad to say that it sounds like she actually doesn't like you but would rather pin the blame on her friends instead of being honest
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
sings

go have sex on the beach,ignore her stupid friend and go have sex on the beach
sean
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Sad to say that it sounds like she actually doesn't like you but would rather pin the blame on her friends instead of being honest
na trust me on one thing its not like that. if it was like that i wouldnt be so confused over it. its so stupid

Edit Adhsur: Don't swear!!!
tree
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
Y dont u just go 4 it if she truely cares bout u then she wont listen 2 her friends n will go out wid u.Wot do ya mean when u said women r difficult so r men all they wana do iz get there leg.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tree)
Y dont u just go 4 it if she truely cares bout u then she wont listen 2 her friends n will go out wid u.Wot do ya mean when u said women r difficult so r men all they wana do iz get there leg.
or inspect her gadget :eek:
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tree)
that might not work. alot of girls care about the opinion of others, espesally their friends. i no one girl who won't ammit that she is bi (when she clearly is) but she won't ammit it cos she is sacard of what people will think of her.
sean
(Original post by tree)
if men only want to get there leg as u put it why do we get so ****ed up when we cant go with someone u cant truly say that we all just care abot that and u realy cant say that men are the only ones sex mad. she b with her friends her whole life and with me for about 4 mounths. her friends will disown her if they see us togeter c diffucult
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sean)
if men only want to get there leg as u put it why do we get so ****ed up when we cant go with someone u cant truly say that we all just care abot that and u realy cant say that men are the only ones sex mad. she b with her friends her whole life and with me for about 4 mounths. her friends will disown her if they see us togeter c diffucult
if you guys like each other, then go for it. it's not your or her problem if her friends don't like you together. if they can't accept the fact that you two might actually make each other happy, then what kind of friends are those?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ladyblitzer)
if you guys like each other, then go for it. it's not your or her problem if her friends don't like you together. if they can't accept the fact that you two might actually make each other happy, then what kind of friends are those?
friends who are worryed that they might lose her.
mich
Report 16 years ago
i have had the same trouble with a lad Ive recently started seeing.
we chose to keep it secret for now and tell are friends at a later stage.
palpandi
Report 16 years ago
why the hell you are worried about her friends? It is you and her only in the game. Go for it and enjoy

(Original post by mich)
i have had the same trouble with a lad Ive recently started seeing.
we chose to keep it secret for now and tell are friends at a later stage.
GK1
Report 16 years ago
i think liking as a term can only be qualified post some time of going out with each other. unless and untill u folkz spend some QT with each other u cannot judge as to who really like who. spend time and find out. do not bother abt what the world has to say abt that...
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by GK1)
i think liking as a term can only be qualified post some time of going out with each other. unless and untill u folkz spend some QT with each other u cannot judge as to who really like who. spend time and find out. do not bother abt what the world has to say abt that...
go away

if you're bored, don't look through the archives for old threads to bring back, instead start an interesting conversation or come back later
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
go away

if you're bored, don't look through the archives for old threads to bring back, instead start an interesting conversation or come back later
ooo, ha
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
go away

Answering to him you are also keeping this threads alive ...
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Answering to him you are also keeping this threads alive ...
yeah,

but he's a pain the ass, and these threads are top of the pile in these slow mornings anyway
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (27)
8.21%
Confident (43)
13.07%
Indifferent (51)
15.5%
Unsure (80)
24.32%
Worried (128)
38.91%

Watched Threads