I Have A Huge Spider In My Room And I Don't Know Where It Has Gone Watch

jade1
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
This morning I woke up at about 2am and when I opened my eyes there opposite me on the wall was a HUGE spider the biggest I've ever seen. I decided I was not sleeping in my room after that and took my quilt and pillow into my brothers room and slept on his floor. If it had been day time I would have got the hoover and hoovered it up but it was too late for that and all my family were asleep. Now I don't have a clue where it is. I don't want to sleep in my room tonight, what if it lays a spider egg in my ear OMG.
trixiebell
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
scary times.... Spiders scare the bejesus out of me....
I had a similar experience sept i studiply stayed in my room and the damn thing snuck up from the other side to wat I was expecting it too and it crawled up my arm... So terrifying...
course noone heard me scream so I had to dispose of it myself... (my family are useless)

I would just stay awake and keep guard till it appears then put a cup over it till the morn when u can hoover it up...
Zastrugi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jade1)
This morning I woke up at about 2am and when I opened my eyes there opposite me on the wall was a HUGE spider the biggest I've ever seen. I decided I was not sleeping in my room after that and took my quilt and pillow into my brothers room and slept on his floor. If it had been day time I would have got the hoover and hoovered it up but it was too late for that and all my family were asleep. Now I don't have a clue where it is. I don't want to sleep in my room tonight, what if it lays a spider egg in my ear OMG.
Why do people do this? It's completely pointless, they just crawl back out again!

If you're that worried, turn your room upside down to find/get rid of it. Otherwise, put up with it.
sawyer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cant believe you thought it would sit around and wait for you till the morning
common_person
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You can never go in that room again.
Lunty
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jade1)
what if it lays a spider egg in my ear OMG.
You would probably wake up with lots of spiders eating your face!
member296407
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ooooooo you're scared of spiders???

Come meet my tarantula
aphrodite89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
this hapened to me in the living room yesterday, biggest ***** i've ever seen and it ran away and i refuse to go into the room. Its that time of the yr isn't it for spiders to come out
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would seriously consider moving house.
_Pondersome.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I killed one of those ************* last night. Slammed it with my ipod.
ninetytwo92
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ew spiders, same thing happened to me last week, battered it with my dads slipper.
it was a fat one aswell :\
Ijustdon'treallyknow
Badges: 9
Report 9 years ago
I hate it when this happens :emo:
River85
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by _Pondersome.)
I killed one of those ************* last night. Slammed it with my ipod.
Well done for killing a creature that was of no threat to you and posed no danger. All creatures have their importance in this world.

Take a few bees with you and then we're in deep crap.
vapory
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i trapped one under a glass days ago and its still alive...
i'm scared to move it....
_Pondersome.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by River85)
Well done for killing a creature that was of no threat to you and posed no danger. All creatures have their importance in this world.

Take a few bees with you and then we're in deep crap.
I'm terrified of them. No way would i have been able to sleep with it in my room.

It's a spider ffs.
mipegg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Grow up and stop being so irrational? Its of no harm to you and if its gone then it isnt there anymore so you dont even need to care anymore
xoxo_chloe_smith
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No because I'm WAY to scared of spiders and the one in my room is HUGE
xoxo_chloe_smith
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mipegg)
Grow up and stop being so irrational? Its of no harm to you and if its gone then it isnt there anymore so you dont even need to care anymore
Ye but u get there point ; I'm in the same situation and I don't want to sleep in my room anymore cause it's on my bed somewhere
Lucyfield99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had one in my room today and I am staying up all night because I am scared if they eat me c
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
urgghhhh I hate that... :vroam:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (450)
30.74%
The paper was reasonable (571)
39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (248)
16.94%
It was TERRIBLE (195)
13.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise