Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi im doing single award science and i was wondering where can i find all the stuff i need for the extension papers? Can anyone who took the extensions last year tell me what was on them and what you have to know? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    have u tried just going through your notes like everybody else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalalaura)
    Hi im doing single award science and i was wondering where can i find all the stuff i need for the extension papers? Can anyone who took the extensions last year tell me what was on them and what you have to know? Thanks
    There are GCSE Extentions ?

(Original post by Expression)
    There are GCSE Extentions ?
    People doing triple science do a few additional topics to those doing double. Therefore, the topics coverd in the double award are called the 'core' topics, and the extra ones are called the 'extension' topics.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i want to know what the extension topics are and i can't just look through my notes because we don't cover rthe stuff for the extension papers in class cos there isn't time as most people do double award so can someone please help me i've looked everywhere and teachers won't help. Can someone tell me the topics or if anyone took the extensions last year could they tell me the knid of things you had to know? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee
    What exam board?

ReputationRep:
    Ocr

ReputationRep:
    Ocr
    Think you can go onto ocr's website and look for its specification, coz you can do same for rest of science and they give brief summary of what you need coz my teacher taught out of those last yr.

As for what's in it...sorry cant help you only took double me

Hope that helps & good luck!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.