Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *^_^*hamster*^_^*)
    ooh i just finished that last week!
    wanted to read hp and half blood prince but can't find my copy:eek: So picked up Cold Mountain (haven't seen the movie but my friend said the book is good so...).
    :ditto: its really annoying me not being able to find it!

ReputationRep:
    im curently reading Spot of Bother, whilst waiting for the 7th Harry Potter to come out. lol. I'm really enjoying Spot of Bother though, Mark Haddon is an excellent writer.

ReputationRep:
    the memory keepers daughter- kim edwards

dammmmmm books are soooooooooo expensivee :O

xx

ReputationRep:
    i've been looking for my copy of hp and the half blood prince as well, but it also seems to have disappeared!!! so for the time being i am at a loss for how to occupy myself until book 7.......

ReputationRep:
    Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

ReputationRep:
    Tank Girl 1 by Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin (Yes, I know it's not a book as such)!

ReputationRep:
    About to start Memoirs of a Geisha

ReputationRep:
    Reading "SAS Are You Tough Enough" atm,
    i found it on my bookshelf after i'd re-read a few Andy McNab books a month or so ago, so thought i'd flick through it.
    I really need to get more books, i just seem to be re-reading everything i have atm, and have been doing so for ages =/

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've just finished Dracula and with the desire to do some lighter reading and in the wait of HP, I think I shall turn to some short stories by Edgar Allan Poe (i.e. The Fall of the House of Usher and The Tell Tale Heart amongst others).

ReputationRep:
    Just finished rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Only five more to go before Saturday!

(Original post by brimstone)
    About to start Memoirs of a Geisha
    That's a really good book.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Freakonomics... and I think I'm going to read either Pele or Muhammed Ali's autobios.

ReputationRep:
    arnold bennett- the old wives' tale

ReputationRep:
    The Good Earth - by Pearl Buck

So far, outstanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    That's a really good book.
    It is I'm up to page sixty already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    It is I'm up to page sixty already!
    If u didnt watch the movie , watch it after you finish reading ..It iso not bad after u read the book :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Im reading Dinner for Two by Mike Gayle. I have just read Mr Commitment which he wrote and i thought it was brilliant. I highly recommend it. Other authors i love at the minute include Cecelia Ahern. Shes brilliant

ReputationRep:
    'The Girl with the Pearl Earring' written by Tracy Chevalier

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading A Clockwork Orange at the moment, and have also been working my way through a few of Jodi Picoult's books. I've just finished The Bell Jar and The Color Purple, both really interesting reads.

ReputationRep:
    one flew over the cuckoo's nest, excellent and intriging so far.

ReputationRep:
    The Historian- Elizabeth Kostova

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.