The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the memory keepers daughter- kim edwards

dammmmmm books are soooooooooo expensivee :O

xx
Reply 3181
i've been looking for my copy of hp and the half blood prince as well, but it also seems to have disappeared!!! so for the time being i am at a loss for how to occupy myself until book 7.......
Reply 3182
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.
Tank Girl 1 by Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin (Yes, I know it's not a book as such)!
About to start Memoirs of a Geisha :smile:
Reply 3185
Reading "SAS Are You Tough Enough" atm,
i found it on my bookshelf after i'd re-read a few Andy McNab books a month or so ago, so thought i'd flick through it.
I really need to get more books, i just seem to be re-reading everything i have atm, and have been doing so for ages =/
Well, I've just finished Dracula and with the desire to do some lighter reading and in the wait of HP, I think I shall turn to some short stories by Edgar Allan Poe (i.e. The Fall of the House of Usher and The Tell Tale Heart amongst others).
Just finished rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Only five more to go before Saturday! :biggrin:

brimstone
About to start Memoirs of a Geisha :smile:

That's a really good book. :smile:
Just finished Freakonomics... and I think I'm going to read either Pele or Muhammed Ali's autobios.
Reply 3189
arnold bennett- the old wives' tale
The Good Earth - by Pearl Buck

So far, outstanding.
Hashshashin

That's a really good book. :smile:

It is :biggrin: I'm up to page sixty already!
brimstone
It is :biggrin: I'm up to page sixty already!

If u didnt watch the movie , watch it after you finish reading ..It iso not bad after u read the book :rolleyes:
Im reading Dinner for Two by Mike Gayle. I have just read Mr Commitment which he wrote and i thought it was brilliant. I highly recommend it. Other authors i love at the minute include Cecelia Ahern. Shes brilliant :smile:
'The Girl with the Pearl Earring' written by Tracy Chevalier
I'm reading A Clockwork Orange at the moment, and have also been working my way through a few of Jodi Picoult's books. I've just finished The Bell Jar and The Color Purple, both really interesting reads.
Reply 3196
one flew over the cuckoo's nest, excellent and intriging so far.
The Historian- Elizabeth Kostova
Me and Mr Darcy- Alexandria Potter

Not sure on this book, its ok but i am quite confused by it.
jane eyre

again...

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending