Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, has anybody else become addicted to pic n mix, cos i seem to have. yes, very useless and pointless thread, but im bored as i sure you all are too. Since woolworths introduced the £1.99 cups i seem to have developed a passion lol, specially chocolate flakes hehe

wots everyone elses faves jus outta interest.

lol
    kita xxx

ReputationRep:
    yes they r lovely-but thee £2-99 ones are better, as you get more in them,or maybe thats just cos im a pig!

ReputationRep:
    I nipped into Woolworths yestarday and saw that instead of the normal pick and mix boxes had been replaced with holographic LOTR ones.

I was tempted to get it just to have to cup...

ReputationRep:
    not me, dont like sweets alot atm.

can someone explain woolworth;s to me, its like some weird huge newsagents that seems to be part of some strange third world country. it always has loads of tills but massive queues and sells utter junk.

weird

ReputationRep:
    mmm...pick 'n' mix...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Ok, has anybody else become addicted to pic n mix, cos i seem to have. yes, very useless and pointless thread, but im bored as i sure you all are too. Since woolworths introduced the £1.99 cups i seem to have developed a passion lol, specially chocolate flakes hehe

wots everyone elses faves jus outta interest.

lol
    kita xxx
    Nah! Full of sugar and hydrogenated vegetable oil - Yuk!

ReputationRep:
    can u get a cupful for 1-99 no matter wots in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    can u get a cupful for 1-99 no matter wots in it?
    Don't get any ideas, it's unhealthy, go get an apple.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Yuck woolworths - hell on earth.

Claustraphobic shops, nasty corporate image (trying to bankrupt corner shops the b**tards), short queues that seem to take hours to move.

I'm proud to say that woolworths was the only shop I ever shoplifted from (back in my rebelious period - £40 worth of lego :rolleyes: )...evil place

Their one saving grace is that they at one poin t sold maltesers teasers seperatly from the other celebrations...but everywhere does that now so theres no real reason to be ripped off by them anymore.

And who are the muppets who spend money on their music/dvds/video games etc - ripoff is the understatment of the century.

Hate em

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.