What happens if you don't get the requested points???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Princemistrow
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What happens if you don't get the requested points???
++Hex++
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Some unis will take you anyway, especially if you miss by only a grade. I got a B in Maths, and York wanted an A, but I still got the place. It depends on the university, the department, and whether most of the other people offered made their grades or not, though.
Avais
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ++Hex++)
Some unis will take you anyway, especially if you miss by only a grade. I got a B in Maths, and York wanted an A, but I still got the place. It depends on the university, the department, and whether most of the other people offered made their grades or not, though.
If you dont get ur grades then ur well n truly screwed and are going to end up cleaning out sewers for the rest of ur life. Hope my reply makes u feel better
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Avais)
If you dont get ur grades then ur well n truly screwed and are going to end up cleaning out sewers for the rest of ur life. Hope my reply makes u feel better
How cud it make anyone feel bad :confused: ?
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it depends sometimes on what other applicants get, if you miss the grade but everyone else does not then the likelihood will be not being accepted, whereas if majority miss the grade then you may get accepted
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (27)
8.11%
Confident (43)
12.91%
Indifferent (51)
15.32%
Unsure (81)
24.32%
Worried (131)
39.34%

Watched Threads