Turn on thread page Beta

Younger men seeing older women (10-15 year age gap) with kids. Is it really so bad? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    but in the eyes of the law, sex under 16 contributes to paedophilia
    scuse my naivety, but 6 months to go til what??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    whats his problem? he likes tight arse, thats his problem...no doubt he has been tried and sentenced in the kangaroo court down the pub.
    I like the thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    scuse my naivety, but 6 months to go til what??
    does the picture say anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    does the picture say anything?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    No.
    clue: its the polish emblem in the eu flag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    clue: its the polish emblem in the eu flag.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williams)
    see i find that a bit scary bcuz they would hardly understand each other just imagine the way they communicate aint that strange. its true that you could love at any age but does she know what is love?
    williams: that is a truly brilliant question. 'Does she know what love is?' Perhaps she only learnt through her previous relationship what love really is. Perhaps she is just totally clueless. I'd very much like to hear more on this. Why fall in love with someone so much younger/older? Is it something that can really last vis-a-vis the older person feeling they slow the younger down, the younger realising that they may indeed be after something that can only be found in their age group... Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Look what I found in the 'similar threads' at the bottom of 'Older Men' thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?
    Age shouldnt make the slightest bit of difference, especially not in the scenario portrayed, my only concern would be the kids and how they interact with a person not much older than themselves, having been in both the stepmother situation and having a guy involved with my kids I can see both points of view.. Unless you try you never know, just keep an open mind, its not every older person that is wiser, but she may want something different to what a younger guy wants, what is important is being happy now and as long as you are, give the world the finger, your not breaking the law, so enjoy what you have while you have it, life is far to short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Case in point. A 22yr old man is seeing a 35yr old woman. She has kids from the marriage she recently left, aged 15, 12, 7. Should these people be shot in the middle of town square? Or should they be applauded for giving the world the finger, seeking happiness with each other?
    i think they should be shot in the head, the younger man is closer in age to her twelve year old

lol....n/m sire, i love you anyways!

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion, if both parties are over 18 (ie adults responsible for their own actions) then there's no problem if they want to go with someone many years older/younger than them. however, if one is under the 18 threshold then there are serious questions that need to be asked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Age shouldnt make the slightest bit of difference, especially not in the scenario portrayed, my only concern would be the kids and how they interact with a person not much older than themselves, having been in both the stepmother situation and having a guy involved with my kids I can see both points of view.. Unless you try you never know, just keep an open mind, its not every older person that is wiser, but she may want something different to what a younger guy wants, what is important is being happy now and as long as you are, give the world the finger, your not breaking the law, so enjoy what you have while you have it, life is far to short.
    "Life is short, but it takes a lifetime to get through." - Tristan Rainey, 2002

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    "Life is short, but it takes a lifetime to get through." - Tristan Rainey, 2002
    Breathe it, feel it, experience it, pass on your wisdom of it - C N Broderick 2004

Good one btw

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.