men problems - *sigh* Watch

This discussion is closed.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
its gone kinda dead in h&R so i wondered if any of you woeful souls want to give me some opinions on my MEN problmes. there are too many so i need advice on what to do.

the first guy is ot good looking but vv caring. we went out together for a few months, he cheated to me, pretended he was telling pople he was seeing anothe girl to stop them saying he was gay and he also cheated on me with someone else, we broke up but are still vv best frinds. he stood me up for 10 times in a row and isnt speaking to me as he is going back to his country in 2 weeks forever and i did lov him alot.

the second guy is vvvv H:eek:T but vvvvv shy i met him at a couple of parties and i really really lik him alot. but hes so shy that at parties he just stands around eating peanuts, and i only see him in the library reading the news.i tried to chat him up and finally got him to go on a date which he cancelled at the last min.

the third guy is vv ugly but seems lovely and the type everyone would like me to go out with but im sure he is the type to cheat on girls and i do not find him good lookng

whats the answer? :eek:
sahsum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
go for the guy who is fit but shy, because he's shy he less likely to cheat on u, like guy 1 who sounds like an arse and guy 3 is ugly and might cheat.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How can the first guy be "vv caring" and yet be able to cheat on you?
peppermint_patt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
second guy definately.........he sounds like the perfect guy........shy but fit........go for it!
KdySk8rGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Id go with the second guy.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What everyone else said
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
don't go out with a minger. don't go out with a player.

you need someone with a personality and looks and it sounds like none of them have both. my opinion: play the field. it's fun, and when you find someone you wanna commit to, they're flattered because you've given up everyone else for him.
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
number 2! feel like its blind date hehe
Jenjey
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Our Graham says number 2
rock_tenth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
obviously the handsome, shy, mysterious dude...how DREAMY!!
Jenjey
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Could've just deleted the post sweetie
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*goes to delete both posts*, and is going to wright a new one!!!!!!!
xxSpicyChickenxx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes yes i agree with everone else and i think you should have made your mind up by now!!!!!!!!!! the shy/sexy/ handsome guy sounds fab! and the fingers all seem to point to him!! get in there

see i can be nice :p:
jbcubed3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi magiccarpet,

Woa, various experiences there. It's difficult to tell who you really want/like when there are different people with all sorts of characterics out there.

No offence though, but I wouldn't be so shallow when describing people - your "the third guy is vv ugly" is a bit sad to see. He may not be appealing to your tastes, but doesn't mean the poor guy is ugly!

How friendly are you with the 2nd and 3rd person? Perhaps take it slow, get two know both people - in a friendly way - jumping into a date scenario could be a bit off putting for anyone, boy or girl, especially those who are shy. Once you get to know people, you'll probably see them as a whole person and beyond their appearance and base level character.

Good luck
~ j
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well,
2nd guy - He's probably intimidated by you being so forward, just try and relax things a little, take some time for him to open up a little around you, take things in your stride (well, after slowing it down).

3rd guy-You've answered your own question, you're not attracted to him physically (who could be sex on legs to another) and you think he could be a cheater. Now I don't know why you'd go out with him because he's the "type everyone would like me to go out with". It's your choice, obviously, not their's, you're the one who's going to be dating him, or not.

Go for number 2, he might surprise you (also I think it has a kinda comic Bridget Jones stylie going on there)
LennonMcCartney
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You seem to know what you want already.
keano
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
although just b careful ith the 2nd fella as he my be plain boring...well youll have to teach him a thing or two then :p: ye if you dont like the 3rd bugger dont try liking him...well you might eventually but might not be worth it...
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I say go for the 2nd guy he sounds adorable! (from your description anyway lol!)

Although, looks aren't everything and if you fancy a guy, you tend to grow to like his looks anyway. I've had that a few times - it's strange my change in perspective in looks. My ex is an average-looking guy although some do consider him rather gorgeous :p: but when I was so crazy about him he just looked really really cute now that I'm over him, I find that he's the average guy. (seriously hoping my ex isn't offended if he's reading this!!!)

So yeh, perspectives on looks do change and I'd certainly not let looks get in the way if I really did like the guy.

HOWEVER, you seem to have the answer yourself anyway. 1st guy - he's leaving the country til forever, there's no point or future with him. 3rd you don't even like at all - you can't go into a relationship with someone you don't remotely like! What your friends say don't matter.

Which means you're left with the 2nd guy. :p:
khil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
well,
2nd guy - He's probably intimidated by you being so forward, just try and relax things a little, take some time for him to open up a little around you, take things in your stride (well, after slowing it down).

3rd guy-You've answered your own question, you're not attracted to him physically (who could be sex on legs to another) and you think he could be a cheater. Now I don't know why you'd go out with him because he's the "type everyone would like me to go out with". It's your choice, obviously, not their's, you're the one who's going to be dating him, or not.

Go for number 2, he might surprise you (also I think it has a kinda comic Bridget Jones stylie going on there)
Ditto! - I say

Yeh I know 3 guys who's adorable like that as in the Bridget Jones style. Still haven't worked out if I fancy any of them. Well one of the 3 has a girlfriend anyway so he's off-limits - and he sounds so happy with his girlfriend anyway I think it's cool he's with her. The other 2 aren't "shy" but they're sweet
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
thanks folks this has helped alot. im def gonna get the 2nd one.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.57%
No (536)
72.43%

Watched Threads