Turn on thread page Beta

primark watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who see's a problem with shopping at primark? i know some people have a problem and i want to know what? i mean its cheap, there plenty of variaity in clothing, they do a vast collection of underwear, which i like. so why do people have a problem with it?

unless you one of the people that are imbarassed to shop in cheap shops because of what your peers might say :rolleyes: ? even thoe your getting a bargin on some cloths bascilly the same as cloths you get in expensive shops, except the lable, or is that all that matters to you?

ReputationRep:
    i sometimes shop at primark...
    it's not at all that bad y'know...
    i've had 2 jeans that have lasted me well over a year...
    i should go there more often...

ReputationRep:
    I love it. Frankly, I have no problem with Primark. What I do have a problem with are the so-called 'sports shops' that only sell chav clothing. Why is it so hard to find a decent sports shop in this country?

ReputationRep:
    gCarroll sees no problem. He himself has accumulated a vast collection of the aforementioned sexy underwear and is certainly not ashamed to show it off.

ReputationRep:
    omg i love primark..... heaven for students!
    and they do such cool tops for like £3!!

BARGAIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenmuzz)
    I love it. Frankly, I have no problem with Primark.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    :dito:l

ReputationRep:
    Primark is perfect for a student on a tight budget.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gCarroll)
    gCarroll sees no problem. He himself has accumulated a vast collection of the aforementioned sexy underwear and is certainly not ashamed to show it off.

yes you go with your sexy nickers (or whatever). in my mind primark rules...... chav shops dont float my boat but hey who am i to complain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KdySk8rGirl)
    Primark is perfect for a student on a tight budget.

true sooo true :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    but if you want quality apparel, primark isnt recommended much.

ReputationRep:
    i don't see anything wrong with primark. i bought a vest top from there for £1.50 which cost £6 in topshop and looked exactly the same. why would i want to spend 4 times more when the quality isn't even any different?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly have anything against it, I just don't shop there. Hmm, well I haven't shopped for a long time anyway. I never saw anything I particularly liked there and I'm not sure about the quality...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    but if you want quality apparel, primark isnt recommended much.

have you shopped there? seeing as you dislike it so much, as i can tell from the other thread i would say you havent, i might be wrong but hay what the hell, if u havent, how would you know that the quality is like?

ReputationRep:
    Erm... doesn't really seem like anyone dislikes Primark...

ReputationRep:
    cant say i ever go into primark myself. i'd probably buy underwear or stuff out of it or other items they might sell.

doubt i'd buy my clothes out of it though...i dont think they sell the sorts of things i wear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnight)
    i don't see anything wrong with primark. i bought a vest top from there for £1.50 which cost £6 in topshop and looked exactly the same. why would i want to spend 4 times more when the quality isn't even any different?!

see i have done the same..... a bra in new look costs 15 quid and a practally indentical one in primark cost a fiver!!!!!!!!!!! thats a bloody bargain!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    have you shopped there? seeing as you dislike it so much, as i can tell from the other thread i would say you havent, i might be wrong but hay what the hell, if u havent, how would you know that the quality is like?
    i have heard about it, but no i have never been to primark.

ReputationRep:
    start a poll...
    like it/hate it/don't care...

ReputationRep:
    A girl once said to me, I got this belt in primark for 50p, cringeworthy stuff I think. Common, have a bit of style about ya. I call it 'up-market Oxfam' lol. Obviously if you make a thread on it you are trying to justify shopping there, even though nobody created a thread saying it was terrible to, you do the psychology of that.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.