Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else get annoyed by moped users? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Pikey sterilization. The answer!
    yes perfect!! now to implementing the plan, chemicals in pikie food, or slipping a sterilizing substance into the petrol tanks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahsum)
    please can i have one for a knock down price, seeing as I'm a TSRer and an anti chav
    lol you can buy them at the full price on ebay, i'll be sure to include a rebate when i post :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    lol you can buy them at the full price on ebay, i'll be sure to include a rebate when i post :p:
    is that a hint of sarcasm?im tempted

ReputationRep:
    is that a hint of sarcasm?im tempted
    theres no sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    theres no sarcasm
    ok il go for a buy it now on ebay then, il let you know my details so you can kindly include the rebate. How many do u sell a week?

ReputationRep:
    ok il go for a buy it now on ebay then, il let you know my details so you can kindly include the rebate. How many do u sell a week?
    well ive been selling them a few weeks and ive managed to sell about 20 something...so its probably averaging 1 a day. its not making me a living, but its a tidy little profit overall for bugger all work and thats the important thing to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMA)
    Implementing a maximum zero child policy among chav, pikie, gypsie communities.
    I'm pretty sure that's not an entirely original idea :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    BellaCat said:
    I'm pretty sure that's not an entirely original idea
    Tell me any country that has ever implemented a zero child policy? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hitler sterilised all the people he didn't like..... Blair could do something similar with Chavs - although better sterilise them at age 10 cos they all start shagging young.

Best way to deal with mopeds, slow down to 28mph then when the chav tries to overtake speed up again - really pisses them off!

ReputationRep:
    Hitler's policy was a bit worse than a zero-child policy. Least this way we are letting the chavs already alive to carrying on living.

ReputationRep:
    haha. there's no way you could get extermination crews to go into a council estate and round them up. think of all the sovereign rings!

ReputationRep:
    Geordie in HK said:
    haha. there's no way you could get extermination crews to go into a council estate and round them up. think of all the sovereign rings!
    I would personally volunteer to give it a try though.

ReputationRep:
    That looks so cool... what age do you have to be to drive one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    That looks so cool... what age do you have to be to drive one?
    Old enough to drink shandy

ReputationRep:
    12 isnt it?

Do these hair driers with wheels annoy the hell out of you?
    Do you find that most riders of them are wearing adidas tracksuits, and a baseball cap? Do you also find that they overtake you thinking they are hardcore, when quite simply if u got on a motorway you'd quite easily cruise away from them. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, feel free to vent your frustrations here!
    they havent got a full licence. they shouldnt be on the road. either that, or let every car driver with a provisional drive w/o someone else there

ReputationRep:
    My mate has one, and he annoys his neighbours etc....so i know that they annoy a lot of people, drifting off the topic a bit...but i reckon people should just wait until they're 17 to buy a car..

ReputationRep:
    with some of them i feel the need to sit and wait for one and poke out a stick in there wheels as they go past

HA! whos rudeboi now ey!
    except the stick might brake, hmm i need something metal instead.....

ReputationRep:
    crowbar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveManUK)
    crowbar?
    yeah that might do, yeah! then who'l be laughing:hahaha:

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.