Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

how are we all?

i havent been on for a while, so thought i would say hi..

Im meant to be revising for my crime and context policing exam tomorrow.. ooohh the joys of Social Disorganisation and anomie and control theory.. dont get me started on labelling theory! lol..

i need 21% in the exam to pass.. i kno its not the right attitude, but my 1st year doesnt count for anything, only gets me onto the 2nd.. they joys of Uni

anyways,

hope every body is okay

_Cr
    xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    Hey guys,

how are we all?

Im meant to be revising for my crime and context policing exam tomorrow.. ooohh the joys of Social Disorganisation and anomie and control theory.. dont get me started on labelling theory! lol..

i need 21% in the exam to pass.. i kno its not the right attitude, but my 1st year doesnt count for anything, only gets me onto the 2nd.. they joys of Uni

anyways,

hope every body is okay

_Cr
    xxxxxx

They dont ask for muc? lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj)
    They dont ask for muc? lol :p:
    lol, well i got 69 and 72 on my coursework, so thats all i need in the exam to pass the module

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    I cant be bothered to revise either, but Im going to fail anyway so I dont care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    Hey guys,

how are we all?

anyways,

hope every body is okay

_Cr
    xxxxxx
    I'm in the same position, its my last exam tomorrow at 9am, i'm in a "dont give a toss" mode at,. tempted to stay up all night and do a little bit of work, if i go to bed now, i'll oversleep and not get up. have to leave at 8 to get to the exam hall

ReputationRep:
    minimum effort, maximum result. nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KdySk8rGirl)
    I cant be bothered to revise either, but Im going to fail anyway so I dont care.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :dito:
    Hi Lu!

Still awake?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Yup its 4 am and im not even revisng :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no worries - i'm sure you'll do brilliantly anyways

exams are soon?

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday =/

ReputationRep:
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    awe good luck to every one with exams tomorrow..

i have my law exam next weekm which is my last one!!! wooo

But the one im revising now i just can be bothered with..

_Cr

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.