I just dont dig Watch

This discussion is closed.
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
sun beds/ fake tan.
I am however kind of obsessive about my colour so do slob about in the garden for most of the summer sun but thats besidee the point.
Fake tan - you've been tangoed and sun beds leaves you looking like a body builder. So when is all this fashion for orangeness going to go away and when are people just going to cut the grass instead?! Raaah
PapeeChumo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
when the skin cancer kicks in :rolleyes:
Policingman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
sun beds/ fake tan.
I am however kind of obsessive about my colour so do slob about in the garden for most of the summer sun but thats besidee the point.
Fake tan - you've been tangoed and sun beds leaves you looking like a body builder. So when is all this fashion for orangeness going to go away and when are people just going to cut the grass instead?! Raaah
well i use: Nivea Sun Sun Touch Self Tan Spray..

it doesnt go orange at all, and looks really nice...

i once got the spray job done, looked good and lasted ages but cost me £60

_Cr
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
orange skin is sooooooooooooooo cool :cool:

:rolleyes: aka cilla from corri
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
orange skin is sooooooooooooooo cool :cool:

:rolleyes: aka cilla from corri
Cilla frm Corrie is Vile!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
I'd love to dig PublicSchoolAnn. A shallow grave, after dissolving her legs with acid, and sending hunting hounds to drag back the rest of her.
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
I'd love to dig PublicSchoolAnn. A shallow grave, after dissolving her legs with acid, and sending hunting hounds to drag back the rest of her.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
Whatever minger.
SilverWings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aj)
Cilla frm Corrie is Vile!
SHEXY... don't ya think??

Johnny 5
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
Whatever minger.
I thought it was "Whatever, Trevor"? Don't you like me any more?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
after dissolving her legs with acid, and sending hunting hounds to drag back the rest of her.
I just confused myself with mental imagery, as you were melting her legs with acid out of a bottle whilst standing over her, but then you sent the hounds to get her and were far away from her, hence needing the hounds to fetch her. I was thinking:

"Why would you walk miles away, then send back dogs? Why not just build a little sledge and put her on it and make the dogs pull it alongside you? Or why not just bury her there, and not need any dragging at all?"

It's possible I gave it too much consideration.
Johnny 5
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I just confused myself with mental imagery, as you were melting her legs with acid out of a bottle whilst standing over her, but then you sent the hounds to get her and were far away from her, hence needing the hounds to fetch her. I was thinking:

"Why would you walk miles away, then send back dogs? Why not just build a little sledge and put her on it and make the dogs pull it alongside you? Or why not just bury her there, and not need any dragging at all?"

It's possible I gave it too much consideration.
Ah, you see, let me explain. I am indeed there to burn her legs off, at which point she is perfectly alive and possibly well. Then, I leave her, before sending the hounds to finish her off, and also then drag back her tattered carcass, to the point that the shallow grave is situated. It may not be practical, but it's the best that came- I'm open to other suggestions.

PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by SilverWings)

http://www.corrie.net/profiles/chara...own_cilla2.jpg
The man who cant count would do something similar to that. Actually no hold on hes not that low to do his mother.
Trevor/ Minger- wotevaaaaaa
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SilverWings)

http://www.corrie.net/profiles/chara...own_cilla2.jpg

very :eek:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah, you see, let me explain. I am indeed there to burn her legs off, at which point she is perfectly alive and possibly well. Then, I leave her, before sending the hounds to finish her off, and also then drag back her tattered carcass, to the point that the shallow grave is situated. It may not be practical, but it's the best that came- I'm open to other suggestions.

Maybe the dogs could eat her, and the whole thing could be explained as a tragic accident at the scene of an illegal hunt? It would save the digging of a shallow grave, and the unfortunate side-effects such as going nuts and living in a loft where you spy on your flatmates through holes in your ceiling, then butcher some loan sharks & get stabbed.
Johnny 5
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Maybe the dogs could eat her, and the whole thing could be explained as a tragic accident at the scene of an illegal hunt? It would save the digging of a shallow grave, and the unfortunate side-effects such as going nuts and living in a loft where you spy on your flatmates through holes in your ceiling, then butcher some loan sharks & get stabbed.
Yes! Maybe foxes could do the whole thing...then the police would just write it off as irony?
KdySk8rGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I tried fake tan once, but I ended up orange and stayed in my room for a month til it faded. I wouldnt go near a sunbed, I get scared about cancer very easily.
Alchemy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My sister has an unhelathy obession with sunbeds, im lining up a great "I told you so" comment.
Kard
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Fake tan doesn't always look orange and streaky, if you know how to use it properly.
Also I love the way some people who sunbathe or use fake tans will chastize people who smoke using the "why are you risking cancer just to look cool" line. :rolleyes:
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a mediterranean complexion so I dont NEED a sunbed or a fake tan!

Haha!

Pwned.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
26.91%
No (698)
73.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise